DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bringing an old Trainee back

Covai Seriba

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,2404.0.html

Well I never managed to get this character up and running for long, but I've decided to resurrect him :) I've checked with Eqwina who's told me the bio is still good.

So who wants to help a new guy out? Haven't completed any reqs so I've basically got to start from scratch :)

*Keeps an eye out for anyone from the BT with Warder characters after revenge*

*grabs her Warder and sends him over the beat up on the new guy*  :-**winks at Sieve* revenge time

I say you start at the beginning! With the intro thread or something...so you can RP with MEEEEE!! *cackles, then coughs* Sorry what I meant to say was welcome..and we should RP  ;)

Sounds good to me (except for the revenge bit :S) lol

So how do we want to get the RP started? Ryusai's basically fled to Tar Valon with barely a halfbaked notion of becoming a warder.

Oh, and does this means I get in trouble for carrying the red marker now? *Eyes Sieve*

Sounds good to me (except for the revenge bit :S) lol

So how do we want to get the RP started? Ryusai's basically fled to Tar Valon with barely a halfbaked notion of becoming a warder.

Oh, and does this means I get in trouble for carrying the red marker now? *Eyes Sieve*

*Writes "Girls are weak" in red on Ryusai's forehead*...*Hands him the red marker then directs him towards a group of women training in the yards shouting "good luck" as he walks away*  :D

Yes

*eyes the marker with suspicion*  What are you weirdo’s talking about?  ::)

*steals some cookies and runs back to her hidey hole to watch*

*Follows her to her hidey hole then steals a cookie while explaining*  Well you see, on the BT forums Covai is known for writing things that might offend or upset people.  He writes them in various places but always with a red marker.  Somehow I am always left holding the marker while he makes his escape.  That's it! 

*rolls her eyes and throws rotten fruit* No more of this talk, I don’t want to have to deal with those crazies any sooner than need be *nods affirmatively*

Plus if you stop I will give you a cookie *puts a few cookies on a plate as a bribe*  ;)