DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What do you like about music?

cosmicpanda

Well, I had no choice really. My parents, specifically my mother, listens to music constantly.  She has it on all the time, in the car, at work, in the house while she's relaxing or doing housework or in the shower. Ofcourse she usually listens to music from the 60's and 70's, but that was the era in which the birth of Rock took place.

So yes, I appreciate bands and music that was influenced by The Beatles and Led Zepplin and Pink Flyod and The Who and The Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan and Eric Clapton and The Grateful Dead and Lynard Skynard and The Doors and David Bowie and Jimi Hendrix and Jefferson Airplane and Janis Joplin and Chuck Berry.

At first, through the radio. But then, I realized that most music on the radio here in Norway is shite (r&b hiphop rap stuff, sorry if I offend anyone). But then, one glorious day, a friend of mine brought me a burnt cd filled with AC DC. After that it's been mainly me exploring new and exciting music and now I loves it lots. Also, in later times, i realized that my mother listens to a lot of music, and a lot of it's good *nod*

Archived