DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I demand answers! (attn Corwin)

Eqwina

Corwin could feel his walls back.  All the better, the woman just likes to deceive me anyway.  Yet the most frustrating part was that as thick as his walls were, he could feel her there.  She had gotten inside of his walls, he didn't know how she did it.  If he could have it his way, he would have her shut back out.  Obviously this whole even was a mistake, he never should have been so open with her from the start.

Yet the worst part of it all was that he could feel her trying.  He didn't know what, but he felt effort being put toward something, and something she must feel was important.  Corwin didn't know what it was, but he jumped to his own conclusions anyway.  One of her deceptions no doubt.  When she finished talking Corwin shot right back It's not like I have much of a choice while you hold me here.  Corwin felt the Power stop holding him, but he wasn't done yet.  One day you may learn of them, but then again it's just us men thinking with our swords.  Corwin could feel her stare grow colder.  He was treading in dangerous territory, but he was on a role.  No, you just avoid the real issue.  I know what I felt through the bond, and I know you may be within my walls now, but don't expect that to last.  After all, all I do is run right?  No, I see you only showed your true colors when you said the heart is a useless organ, only good for manipulation.  I see this whole time was nothing but a game to you in your manipulations...

Corwin would have continued on, but he could feel himself being removed from her quarters with the Power.

Her mouth fell open and she stood staring at Corwin as if he’d lost his mind. Here she was trying to bare her soul and he stomped all over her. As his words grew more and more harsh her anger began to rise. By the time he was finished speaking she was a pit of molten lava ready to erupt.

Not saying a word she wrapped him up in flows of air…only after raining down and few blows and bundled him out the door and turned the lock. If he wanted to act that way, then he could do it on his own. She wanted nothing more to do with the irritating man she’d bonded as a warder.

• 1 year later...