DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Live journal?

Nenriel Sedai

I always find that amusing (even though I do it too) using a public online journal to host private and locked things. 

That's simple, dear.  Some of us started off totally public, then got creepy stalkers... and went friends-only.  Not that doesn't mean I've let in a few creepies willingly, but at least I know who the creepies are that way  :P

http://raeyn.livejournal.com if you're interested in my insane brain.

Well, it's like the old joke about the supersize value meals, and then ordering a diet coke to be more healthy.

One of my friends had a nervous breakdown cause of abuse that started on LJ, so she went friends only too.  It's gotten better, but yeah, something I completely understand and something to watch out for.

*nods*  I was lucky in the case of my one known stalker-person... he'd read and post and comment and drive me nutty, but he refused to make a livejournal account.. so going friends-only was a simple way to shoo him out.

I also have the 'bad' habit of friending anyone who friends me if I know who they are.  This happens to include the one person in the world I despise right now, amusingly enough.  She knows better than to comment in my journal, and I don't comment in hers either *grins*

But in general... I don't really care what people know of what's on my mind, so I consider the friends-only to be a very minute screening process :)

Well, I've had doctors and psychatrists give up on me, so it's more along the lines of who knows me well enough to understand my humour (basically the only reason my mother got worried in the first place, bless her soul)

*waits to see who doesn't talk to me anymore*

*grins because that was a joke*

Archived