DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Your DL Loves You!! (attn ALL)

Eqwina

So..it has been about a month since I have done one of these and I was thinking about it. How is everyone doing? Are there any questions that come to mind *eyes* or anything I can do for you? Training? Fetch some ale? Anything at all..please ask. :D

Also I wanted to mention the Fire in the Sky RP again to see if anyone is interested. It is scheduled to start soon and I would love to see the WY make a great showing.  ;D

Love you guys!! *smiles and runs off to find sleep before she falls over dead*  :-*

I'm doing great! School just started up for me, so that means I'm on more often, which is good. Plus, with all the studying of ancient battles and politics I do, I think I might be ale to come up with some new rps to play around with. Now, I need to sleep as well, cause I'm nodding off as I write this. G'night!

The Fire RP is one i'm into with the CotL and WT already, so mark me down as one of the reserves in case you still need a slot filled...

On the count of what you can do for me though, i was wondering... If a thread i'm in makes the minimum requirements to claim WS for it, can i claim it even though it isn't finished yet? Or would i need to wait until it's been 'cleared' by whomever is in charge?

I can answwer your question, though I've answeredit several times already :P

If you meet min rquirements I generally approve the req.  so if you are a TG/Warder it's fine, not sure Trainees if Eqwina is more strict than I am.

And to answer Eqwina.  I'm doing fine.  Exhausted but you can't help in that area.  I have alot of back log on warder staff stuff todo.  May not get done any sooner with my childs sleeping schdule.

Mat

I'm great!

I have finally started writing an Arrival RP (WOOO)!!!

And I'm starting to get the hang of Civilian life again. I'm slowly starting to occupy my idle hours lol.

But unlike everyone else. . . I'm not tired and I'm still enjoying my cold Alexander Keith's lol so I'm gonna write more!

So..it has been about a month since I have done one of these and I was thinking about it. How is everyone doing? Are there any questions that come to mind *eyes* or anything I can do for you? Training? Fetch some ale? Anything at all..please ask. :D

Also I wanted to mention the Fire in the Sky RP again to see if anyone is interested. It is scheduled to start soon and I would love to see the WY make a great showing.  ;D

Love you guys!! *smiles and runs off to find sleep before she falls over dead*  :-*

I am not convinced that you love me, prove it.  *crosses arms while tapping foot impatiently*

I am not going to the Fire in the Sky RP unless you absolutely need another body.  I will do it if necessary because I want us to be represented.  Notice I omitted the word well before represented.  ;D

*grabs Sieve and gives him a big smooch and a hug* There..I love you :)

*steals Talavin for a planning session and brings cookies*

As for Fire in the SKy..I have not checked my email yet but so far no one has really jumped up to go. So I would LUV us to have representation  :-*

Ok, so i was on the deck last night grilling some burgers. . . when out of nowhere! A HUGE storm appears and completely soaks me and my burgers. I go inside, pissed, and low and behold it was Hurricane Ike that ruined my Hamburgers. . . I live in Ontario!! Why are Hurricanes ruining my dinner?

Because we here in Florida love to share. :D

As you can imagine by me not posting to this (for what, a week now since it was originally put up?), I've been busy and lazy at the same time.  Caught yet another cold and have been lazing about doing very little.  I've been checking my replied-to threads, but haven't been able to scope through the divs and orgs and look at new posts (and new Rps) at all yet. 

And it's gonna get worse before it gets better, I will be completely gone from the internet from Sept 24-30th while I'm off to Arizona for a KoL meet, and I'll be busy both before and a little bit after with trip-related stuffs, not the least of it is a 6 hour round trip to drop off the kids at my mom's before I leave and another when I get home.  I'm trying to be as active as I can manage in the posts I'm already involved in before I go, so no one is left waiting for me, but I won't be joining in any new threads at all until sometime in October.

I miss you guys so much!  More than even the WT (Div or Org) this place has so been my home here and the little Jasine I keep inside my head has been mooning and pining for his Thera.  So yeah, aside from the cold (which isn't even a bad cold, it's just a brain-mushing cold) I'm good.  Just wanted to check in and let you all know I hadn't lost interest in the WY - I just lost writing ability.

@ Q - Hope you feel better and have a safe trip!

@ Raeyn - Keep your brain-squish to yourself.  I am overtired and I have a sore throat.  I haven't felt much like posting for the past two days.  *gasps*  So please keep it to yourself.  >:(    ;)    ;D