DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Need a fortress dweller...

Kura

Well folks, I've got an adept who has managed to acquire enough dust to make most tombs jealous, and as such, was wondering if anyone would care to take a stroll in the fortress with Arcon Dadread, a bit of a schemer, aspireing leader, asassin, and most importantly Adept of the Fortress.

Also sorry for any typos, my normal spell checking software is.. unavailible at this time, but shall be up soon! -mutters something incoherent about cursed computers-

Heheh, yay, Arcon could use a lacke- er, friend. -cough-

Could RP out both, maybe some advanced spirit or air weaves or something? I dunno lol. I've got 8's in fire/air/spirit for the elemental studies modules.

Tig is 8 in Spirit. We could try for advanced Spirit. I'll check with Liitha and see if there are any plans I need to follow, or whether to wing it.

Any particular ideas for my Acolyte? Perhaps you could give her some backbone? >.>

Actually that sounds pretty good, Arcon would love to pass on some personality traits if he could, especially if it got him someone loyal to him.

Also, add me on MSN shadowfreak0000@yahoo.com I'm pretty sure your not on my list. :-P

wing it and let me know how it went, if its good i'll archive it as an example of how to do the class ;) we need more examples of classes, we only got a few of them in a form standarised enough they can be reused ;)

Ah ha!!! We've been looking for another female initiate! Care to join our merry band?

From what I've seen, you haven't done your intro. Tig could pick you up and then you can do saidar training with Terra. And then you can come join the group of Arcon/Terra awesomeness!!

Ya know, if you wanna.....*shuffles feet*

Hmm...

Rebecca's an Acolyte atm, soon to become Adept (one more req needed), which means she doesn't have access to her full power yet. However, she also has an 8 in Spirit, and the potential to max out on Skill for females (35 atm, no modifiers), so i'll leave it up to you if you want her along as well.