DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hey there...

ephraim

hi, im ephraim, 17 (going to be 18) ,male

sadly i got to know about WoT only this july (i think). one of my friends insisted on me to read it so here i am. anyways im reading the dragon reborn atm and hope to finish it b4 my school starts. hope to have fun!!!

Hiya Ephraim, welcome to DM. Hope you'll enjoy your time here. Don't be sad about only just getting into WoT. You may be one of the lucky ones that won't have to wait a huge long time for the last book as it will probably take a bit for you to read the rest of them. I hope you don't mind spoilers, though I personally think the books are so good that even with knowing what may come they are still worth reading (over and over again ;) )

What do you like of them so far?

:) yeah, you have to watch out for that. *nods*  All you can do is keep reminding yourself that the book is not going to run away. *lol*  It'll still be there for you to read when the exams are history. I know how hard that is, believe me, but RL has to come first.  ;)

Welcome to DM! :)

If it makes you feel any better, I have only read the series once...yet I've been at DM nearly 5 years! lol! I just find other books that get in the way of a re-read! lol!

Have a look at everything on offer at DM - there is bound to be something that rocks your socks! If you have questions, just ask them and we will help you out.

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived