DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An FYI (all for the murder rp should read)

Matalina

Sunday morning may or may  not bring Tropical Storm Fay near my doorstep.  Tropical storms as always are unpredictable, and I just wanted you to know that we may or may not have issues with it (power out, cable out etc) depending on how strong the winds are and such. 

So if by Monday night 8pm CST I haven't posted that is probably why.  Unless I say otherwise on monday as to a different reason for not posting. 

Mat

I'm not in FL, I'm in Mississippi, 1 mile off the gulf coast.

Fay is just raining on us right now, winds, but nothing bad.

Glad ya'll didn't get much either.

I will be startint this shortly.  PMs will go out at the very least, should be able to start first post this morning we'll see.

Mat

gustav is hitting the gulf.  This is not a good thing, while it's only a tropical storm right now it has every likely hood of gaining strength once past Cuba.

So early next week I may drop off the web again.

I do appologize for this types of notices but it's peak hurricane season.  I will let you know more as I know more, it's still too early to tell where it's going, but if it's anywhere near us and any type of hurricane I will be evacuating my family to higher ground and with that it probably means very little internet access but we'll see.  Again I will let you know.

Mat

Monday I hope to be back to normal.  We are home, safe just a little bit wet and majorly tired.

No damage for us here!

Just another note, there is another storm that may interfer with this RP.

Mat

I am glad you are all safe and alright *hugs* As for another storm causing issues for the RP....you know what they say.."When it rains it pours" ;)  ::)

*goes pedantic-sauce*  Not always, my dear lady - it randomly poured here for all of five minutes earlier today, and then the sun came back out *grins*

I have no idea how the trio of storms lined up across the Atlantic is going to go.  Hanna, Ike, and then Josephine are all just shy of hurricane strength and expected to head pretty much straight for Florida.  What they do once they get past the Bahamas is anyone's guess., but they seem to be each about 5 days apart.  September is going to be as interesting as the last half of August has been.

*rocks back and forth and whimpers*

*tries to fish brain out of gutter and away from anything but gangbangs*

>__>

<__<

*roflmao*  I didn't even pick up on that until you mentioned it.  *places Raeyns mind back in the gutter*  Its better that way, trust me!  ;)