DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bonding Class?

_Kynwric_

This came up IC in the Night of Rememberance thread. I'd be happy to run it, although it does not fit any of the requirements. It would be basically a table discussion of what the bond is, what it means for the Warder and the Aes Sedai and what you can and can't do with it.

Anyone interested?

I'll definitely take the class.  I know that as players we know the bond from reading the book, but it would be really nice to have an IC concrete description of what out trainees do know, and what they don't know.  I think it will help with the eventual bonding RP as well, as they are surprised by things that weren't covered and can compare their expectations with what happens.

Jase already has his two elective slots taken care of, so it wouldn't help his WS, but I'd like him to take the class anyway.  Like the Remembrance thread, it's RP even if it isn't progressing towards the next level.

Jehaine, you can always talk with Lor about that... not that I mind.

Hm? Lor?

Maybe it's because i just got out of work, but i'm having trouble understanding what you meant there... If it's about Jerinia, she's a Novice close to becoming Accepted, not an Accepted close to becoming Aes Sedai ^^;

As i mentioned, i don't have an Accepted character... I was referring to Accepted in general ^^;

Still, i suppose the offer stands if someone wants to give their Accepted some spotlight. Could even be one considering the Red, Ajah choice isn't certain for them anyway.

Ahh Kynwric I was going to ask if we could get an Aes Sedai to attend so we could ask some questions.  I am definately interested in this class.

I was told to stop by, so I am. *smirks*

And yeah, you can get a nice Green's point of view about Warders, I'll be happy to stop by and give her opinion. ;)

Thanks U4ea!  Loraine Sedai's presence will add a nice element to the class.