DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Survivor: Rhuidean] CHOOSE YOUR REGARD GIFTS!!!!

torch.gifWELCOME TO SURVIVOR: RHUIDEAN torch.gif

WEEK 4 - To the Victor goes the Spoils!

The producers have received the fan surveys and some helpful feedback from the players, and we have decided to change things up a bit this week.  First of all, this will be a combined REWARD and IMMUNITY CHALLENGE, meaning that the winning Clan will get to take home JoBu the Immunity Idol as well as any prizes they may win during this competition.  The two LOSING Clans will BOTH have to go to Tribal Council where each clan will lose one member of their clan. 

This week's theme is To the Victor Goes the Spoils.  It is an Aiel tradition that whenever they defeat an opponent, that they take 10% of their possessions as a victory prize. It does not matter if their defeated enemy follows the Aiel ways or not because the Aiel believe they have earned these things.

Now, here is how this competition will work.  First, I will need each Clan to pick a number between 1 and 100.  I have PM'd myself the chosen number for proof if needed.  The Clan who picks the closest to that number will go first, and the clan that picks furthest will go last. 

Gift1.pngGift3.pngGift4.pngGift5.png

Gift6.pngGift8.pngGift9.pngGift10.png

Gift11.pngGift12.pngGift13.png

Notice there are 13 Regard Gifts neatly wrapped in front of us.  These are 13 gifts from the 13 Clans of the Aiel, including the Jenn Aiel who are said to be the Clan that has no members.  Now, you will notice that the boxes are numbered 1-13 and in each box is a gift of some kind....it may be small, it may be big, it also may contain JOBU the IMMUNITY IDOL!!! THere is also some rumor that another trinket of great value is around.....something that may even make JoBu amazed.....rumored to be an INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY NECKLACE is about.

The Clan that goes first simply chooses one of the 13 boxes to open, and their gift is revealed.  The game ends when one clan finds Jobu the immunity Idol. 

So, please pick your number between 1 and 100.  When all three clans have made their choice, I will reveal the chosen number and the ranks in which clan will go first. GOOD LUCK!!!

SurvivorRhuideanLogo-1.png

Taardad picks BOX 2 - Rotisserie Chicken Dispenser!

Shaido picks BOX 7 - Clay Aiken Music Collection!

Ok, the number was 97!!!!

Taardad was the closest with 89 and Shaido second closest with 25.  No vote from Goshein so here is the order of competition:

Taardad

Shaido

Goshein

Taardad, you are up first....choose a gift!

Alright, Taardad chooses #2....and they receive.....

Gift2.png

A ROTISSERIE CHICKEN DISPENSER!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!  Your tribe will never go hungry with this MAGICAL contraption that dispenses a freshly broiled ROtisserie chicken at the touch of a button. 

rottisseriel.jpg

OK, SHAIDO, you are up next.....please choose of the remaining boxes. 

Ok, box #7 for the Shaido clan is.......

Gift7.png

Congratulations!  You get the CLAY AIKEN CD COLLECTION!!!

height=200http://www.idolstalker.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/clay-aiken-new-album.jpg[/img]height=200http://www.accessatlanta.com/shared-blogs/accessatlanta/idol/media/Clay%20aiken%20cd.jpg[/img]

height=200http://starbulletin.com/2003/10/10/features/art6c.jpg[/img]height=200http://claysangels.com/images/Real_Christmas_CD_2.jpg[/img]

Now, your clan gets to listen to every song the effiminate American Idol runner up ever sang!  You'll be toe tapping to Hello Dolly in no time!

Right, Goshein.....you're up next.....which box will you pick?

Ok, here it is two days later.......no Goshein. I take this as a forfiet.  Goshien will be one of the two Clans going to Tribal council this week.  They are no longer in this competition. 

Alright, Taardad....you're up!  Pick a box.

Hmmmmm, RISKY CHOICE THERE SAMMY......Let's see if it pays off

Gift13.png

Taardad, with a pick of unlucky box #13......

Sammy putting his neck on the line for this one.......what did they win?

What is it?

JobuImmunityIdol.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU HAVE WON JOBU THE IMMUNITY IDOL!!!!!!!  TAARDAD HAS WON IMMUNITY!!!!! Your luck is changing!!!!!

Shaido, I am sorry but you will also need to vote one of your members off the Clan. 

I will need votes from both the Shaido Clan AND the Goshein Clan before the weekend.  I will go with a majority vote, or if a tie, I will flip a coin.

Archived