DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Going to london!

Oooh London! I'm leaving on the 1st of July or else we could have met up! Bad timing!

Anyway the UMI hotel is quite good: http://www.umihotels.co.uk/index.php/home.php It's very central (in Bayswater, right next to Notting Hill and about a 10 minute tube right from central London) and the price isn't s bad. It's also pretty good standard which is rare in London for that price.

If that's not to your liking though just google "hotels in London" or something and you should get a lot of choices in pretty much every price range. Just keep in mind that London isn't big on the cheap + good standard combo. Most decently priced hotels aren't of the best standard. I suggest browsing around a bit and maybe seeing what other people has said about the hotel if you find websites where that's available. =)

I'm probably the worst person to give advice on this, lol, but when we stayed in London years ago, we did a bed and breakfast for a week.  We also did that in Ireland.  Seems a pretty good and relatively cheap way to do it (if you don't mind sharing a common bathroom which is often the case)... :)

Guest nephitess

OOooooo... I'm jelous!!! I wish i could help... but i have no knowledge to pass on. LOL.

Have fun Sis!!

Archived