DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

howdy do

aronsamma

Hello everyone, my name is Aron Lawrence, and I've just started to re-read the series recently (I'm on tSR at the moment), and I thought it would be fun to join the forums here. I hope to have some art up fairly soon, since I'll be out of school in a week and will have some time on my hands.

I usually wouldn't make a thread to introduce myself, but it seems like a pretty close-knit community here, so it seemed appropriate.

Feel free to add me on MSN, email me, or check out my website (it's skateboarding stuff, nothing WOT)

Guest Egwene

Hi Aron enjoy joining us in the Dragonmount fun :)

It maybe close-knit, but it's also really easy to become part of the community. Just post a few things here and there... or seeing as you are into skateboarding stuff... why don't you start a thread on the general boards about skateboarding??? I am sure there must be lots of people here who would love to talk about it.

Hope you'll enjoy the book discussons, too. And have a go at voting in the polls on those boards 8)

If you are posting your artwork on the gallery... could you leave a note here? I don't check the gallery that often, and I'd love to see what you're doing...

definately. I'll probably start doing some in a week or two, when I'm farther along in the series and I'm out of school. Considering the fact that I read the first three in less than a week, I might actually be done by then.

Until I finish the newest book, though, I'm a little afaid of peeking around the other forums. I already found out about Rand's hand on accident.

Welcome to DM aronsamma.

Nice meeting you.

Hope that you have fun here at DM.

An artist huh?????

Love drawing but cant draw people. Only animals and scenery.

Hope to see some of your art soon.

Hey while your here stop by the blue ajah. Always fun.^_^_^

Guest Egwene

Oh, sorry about that. When you wrote that you were on a re-read, I took it to mean you had already read the series once.

Yeah, definately better to avoid the book discussions until you've finished KoD. Most of the other forums should be pretty safe though. The idea is that any topics related to the books get posted on the book forums.

Have a look at Fiddlesticks for example. It's just posting for fun, fun, fun. :D

Guest TheDemigod

Hello and welcome to dragonmount!

I hope you'll have a great time here, and do come by the yellow ajah boards *nods*

Archived