DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

taking the wheel of time too far?

eadeath

We will never be able to channel like in the books but I have no doubt that humans have telepathic powers.  I mean, we only use 5% of our brains so who knows what the other 95% holds

SAIDIN!

now wheres that void ive been hearing so much about....

No, I don't think I've taken the WoT too far - I certainly haven't actually believed anything as real. I think most people "assume" some things as real in the threads, just for the sake of argument. Makes a lot of fun to speculate about how things could work if a universe like that could have existed.

We will never be able to channel like in the books but I have no doubt that humans have telepathic powers.  I mean, we only use 5% of our brains so who knows what the other 95% holds

A common misconception. We do use all of our brains. We never use more than 10% at once though, but come on, you can't play guitar, do calculus, teach chemistry, compose music, and meditate all at once.

Blasphemy!!! Where's my torch and pitchfork.

I cast them into the void.  Peasants-R-Us is running a special on them this month, so you should be able to get new ones pretty cheap.

cybertrolloc got at a big part of my reason for considering the series less than stellar.  Others have mentioned the endless repetition of certain themes.  Refreshing the reader's memory once-in-awhile is a good thing.  Endlessly bludgeoning us to death with ideas we got first time through is just wasting ink.  And, the reader's time.

Archived