DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who's here?

Sylvirci

Ok, for those of you who don't know me, I'm Sylvirci. I'd like to get an idea of who is here in the CoS and active as well as what you need for Req's right now. So I will post a sample using my Dreadie so everyone can see what I would like. This is for Dreadies and Dark Friends!

Name: Dainin Raskowa

Handle: Sylvirci

Group: Dreadlord

Req's Done/Needed:

Training with the Power: In progess

Test and Electives: Still need

Want for next Req: Pointy End Bad

This way I can see what is done and out of what you need which class/es I need to start for you or help you start.

Thank you,

Sylvirci, Master of Initiates

Name: Rendra Harella

Handle: Raeyn

Group: Dreadlady!

Reqs Done/Needed:

Training with the Power: Done!

Test: Done!

Electives: Still need (x3)

• Pointy End Bad - Planned
  • Rivalry - Planned
  • ?? - ??

Want for next Req: Pointy End Bad (:D)

• Alertness (optional): Fulfilled through work done for CotS. To be RPed out as having been a part of her upbringing.
  • Training with the Power: intro to saidar (open for female intiates) (in progress)
  • Pointy End Bad (optional): --- (planned, not yet started)
  • Rivalry (optional): --- (planned, follow-up of Pointy End Bad)
  • Test for Adept: ---

Want for next req: Pointy End Bad :P

*grins* We do try.  And I have something in mind for the third one (compliments of Ata), but I need to get caught up on a few more RPs before I get started on anymore :D

Name: Terra Cyrene

Handle: Tigara

Group: Dreadlady

Req's Done/Needed:

Training with the Power: Needed

Test and Electives: Needed

Want for next Req: Intro!

Yeah, I can jump onto the rivalry and the Pointy end bad ones once she's crosschecked!

intitate wise only got an intiate DF, done nothing, planed nothing, no time atm so need nothing, her name is Elmira or something and she is the daugther of my mae'shadar

oh and Tig not sure if you are aware or not, but as this is your 2nd char and your other char has been raised, you only need the adept test and give us the word to pass up to adept level, everything else is by your own choise ;)

so a btw on that syl, i think those rules have not been posted in the page yet, but the char rules on 2nd 3rd chars is posted in the info sticky on the public board

Kk Ata, sounds similiar to what the other DIVs' rules are. :D

If you want me to corrupt you Tigara, I will have more time if you start fresh! ;)

Kidding, wherever you want, just let us know so I can help with the req RPs. :D :P

ah yeah you used the whole campaign thing no? but thats cool, just checking to make sure

same for everyone really, the reqs listed is just the minimum, nothing stoping you from doing more if you want to to develop characters and whatnot