DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Attention Grays (Avalonshroud)

Jaydena

Ok so this is what I would like done

http://aliciawilkerson.com/whitetower/?page_id=53

That page may need updating, what this means is I need to know these things. Avalon I give you the permission to make any changes you see fit.

1. Do you want the paragraph to stay the same.

2. The graphic, I would like to see it changed, so can you do graphics, know someone who can, or can you post about it on the siggy request page. It needs to be the same size but all the graphics on the website belong to Andrea.

3. Who is Ajah Head, her name and her contact info, if there isn't one, we need to get an NSW bio out of the archives or find out who was ajah head last and work with that.

4. Sitters, you need to decide who is Sitter, if you don't have any Sitters than we need to find NSW bios and get those added onto the website. Also need their contact info.

5. Members- who are your members, do you have any and what is their contact info.

6. Do you have an offsite website, do you plan on starting one, do you want to find out if someone can help you do one?

Thanks guys!

• 1 month later...

Ok so this is what I would like done

http://aliciawilkerson.com/whitetower/?page_id=53

That page may need updating, what this means is I need to know these things. Avalon I give you the permission to make any changes you see fit.

1. Do you want the paragraph to stay the same.

Paragraph looks good to me.

2. The graphic, I would like to see it changed, so can you do graphics, know someone who can, or can you post about it on the siggy request page. It needs to be the same size but all the graphics on the website belong to Andrea.

Yes, I will try to make/find a graphic. I don't like that one.

3. Who is Ajah Head, her name and her contact info, if there isn't one, we need to get an NSW bio out of the archives or find out who was ajah head last and work with that.

The Ajah Head is now myself. I play Ophelia Altair, who is my PC.

4. Sitters, you need to decide who is Sitter, if you don't have any Sitters than we need to find NSW bios and get those added onto the website. Also need their contact info.

I will need access to the NSW bios and look them over.

5. Members- who are your members, do you have any and what is their contact info.

I do not know of any. Mat I think lurks, but I'm going to ask around and see who there is.

6. Do you have an offsite website, do you plan on starting one, do you want to find out if someone can help you do one?

I do not know of a website. I do not feel that it is needed at this moment due to the size, and I can make one if necessary.

• 1 month later...

I have a graphic done actually. I will get them up and then you can decide if you like it or not. Ok so it should look something like this:

RPCleoGray.jpg

The Gray Ajah Sisters are the negotiators and peace keepers of the White Tower. Gray Sisters strive for harmony, consensus and unity and in doing so we use our personal skills, our deep knowledge of law and our voice of reason to guide us. The truth is a tool we use, along with our knowledge of law, custom and personal relations. A Gray Sister has to be aware of her surroundings, every word she says can make or break a treaty and thus she is like a spider in the web and a fly on the wall overlooking it all. A Gray knows her place in any situation, she is trained to put her own feelings aside if need be to negotiate what is best for all involved, and what is best for the Tower.

One will find the Gray Sister at work as an advisor to Royalty or Houses in countries all over the world. The Gray’s passion lies in Peace. She will use her knowledge of different countries and laws, as well as her skill in negotiating and mediating to attain peace. It is said that when Tar’mon Gaidon comes, the Gray will negotiate peace with the Dark One himself. A Gray Sister can be found at Court, where she can act as an Advisor or as a Judge. She will always have the role of an ambassador for the White Tower. However, she will not allow this to interfere with her work in the world. A Gray can also be found as a mediator in conflict and she could be asked to make up a contract for trade. Because of our knowledge of Tower Law, the counsel of the Gray Ajah is also sought when dealing with complicated issues regarding the internal affairs of the White Tower.

If you have any questions about the Gray Ajah, please visit the Gray Ajah Forum. And if you want to ask more about becoming a Gray, contact Ophelia Altair (handle) Tigara, Head of the Gray Ajah.

Current Leadership

Head of the Ajah*: Ophelia Altair

Sitter: Ophelia Altair tigara@look.ca

Sitter: Ziya Asunawa (NSW played by Quisalas Selene) quisalasrah@gmail.com

Sitter: Freja Peyrodin (NSW)

Sister: Alicatia Sunoma - matalina[at]gmail[dot]com

Let me know what changes you want to make hun. Also I need the non ranking Sisters such as Mat as well. This is the format I want it in.

http://www.whitetowerdiv.org/site/?page_id=25

Thanks guys!

Freja Peyrodin is the NSW I had picked for my third Sitter.

Ditto to what Q said. I was going to point it out, but she beat me to it.

I love the graphic! And the text works great for me (besides the Phaedra thing. lol)

Ok I need you to look over this and tell me if there are any changed, obviously the contact info needs changed.

The Gray Ajah Sisters are the negotiators and peace keepers of the White Tower. Gray Sisters strive for harmony, consensus and unity and in doing so we use our personal skills, our deep knowledge of law and our voice of reason to guide us. The truth is a tool we use, along with our knowledge of law, custom and personal relations. A Gray Sister has to be aware of her surroundings, every word she says can make or break a treaty and thus she is like a spider in the web and a fly on the wall overlooking it all. A Gray knows her place in any situation, she is trained to put her own feelings aside if need be to negotiate what is best for all involved, and what is best for the Tower. 

One will find the Gray Sister at work as an advisor to Royalty or Houses in countries all over the world. The Gray's passion lies in Peace. She will use her knowledge of different countries and laws, as well as her skill in negotiating and mediating to attain peace. It is said that when Tar'mon Gaidon comes, the Gray will negotiate peace with the Dark One himself. A Gray Sister can be found at Court, where she can act as an Advisor or as a Judge. She will always have the role of an ambassador for the White Tower. However, she will not allow this to interfere with her work in the world. A Gray can also be found as a mediator in conflict and she could be asked to make up a contract for trade. Because of our knowledge of Tower Law, the counsel of the Gray Ajah is also sought when dealing with complicated issues regarding the internal affairs of the White Tower. 

If you have any questions about the Gray Ajah, please visit the Gray Ajah Forum. And if you want to ask more about becoming a Gray, PM Avalonshroud.

If you have any questions about the Gray Ajah, please visit the Gray Ajah Forum. And if you want to ask more about becoming a Gray, contact (handle) Phaedra, Head of the Gray Ajah, or visit their site.

It still lists Phaedra in the paragraph text as being head and... I don't think anyone who isn't a Sedai can see the Gray Ajah forum?  I couldn't until I picked up playing Ziya.

• 1 month later...