DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Band of the Red Hand's Hall of Shame

Corki

Corki walks around the Campfires of the Band placing up notices with the following on them.

The Hall of Shame

Have you seen these Band Members? They are wanted in connection with a serious crime!

They have all registered here at DM, but not applied to join the Band of the Red Hand as an ORG. Those on the Hall of Shame shall remain on here until their application is approved.

Their names are as follows:

- Dragonspawn

- Vambram

- TheWitchKing

- A3M0N

- Christine Sedai

- Estel

- Mightelove

- Sitara

- ConningOfficer

- BeastMasterJ

- asrid

- heathen666

- Jur Grady

If you see one of these Band Members online here at DM, or at the off board site, please remind them how to sign up for the Band. It would be much appreciated. And tell them to sign into the monthly roll call for March once their application has been accepted.

By the Orders of the Marshal-General

Corki

I'm lost, help...don't forget I'm french...you'll have to repeat me twice the things you want me to understand. I have read the raw recruit guide but I don't know where to go to sign up for the band.

I think I'll have a nice surname in the band like "woolhead" or "goat-brained frenchie". But I need some help...

All sorted! You are approved here and at off board site! I will try to explain things as basically as possible, as I don't have the greatest French! I shall now delete you from the Hall of Shame!

I would also mention the fact that you are French when you visit divisions as part of the Raw Recruit Idea! This will make current Banders explain things easier!

All sorted! You are approved here and at off board site! I will try to explain things as basically as possible' date=' as I don't have the greatest French! I shall now delete you from the Hall of Shame!

I would also mention the fact that you are French when you visit divisions as part of the Raw Recruit Idea! This will make current Banders explain things easier!

thanks a lot, but I'll make efforts my own to understand the maximum...but I will sleep with my translator I fear!

You are here, but you are not on the list that says you are part of the ORG! To do this, go to Usergroups, and select on The Band of the Red Hand (ORG) and press apply. I (or a Mod here) will approve your application and you will be able to view our private board here. I hope this is useful and helpful.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived