DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dreadlords Age

Liitha

training in retro or out of time yes, as there is a min training of 5-6 years, and so you train behind the mainplot ;)

my dreadlady is some 230+ years somewhere in the mainplot, i can then retro her as young, and  play her elder and experienced in the mainplot

this why i am doing this age list so when you all are raised i have an oversigth of who would have lived through what historical events *s*

nah thats ok i am noting down things like xx+ or xx's, wrigle room is good, sudenly you do way to much and the mainplot dont move

then again a lot of rp is retro or out of time, not dead in the mainplot

noted *s*

oh and just had the ages up to review since couldnt find where i had all written it down, ;)  14-16 for girls and 19-21 will be our guidelines with 20 and 25 as minimum ages to be raised

• 9 months later...

we just log age around the time people are raised ...before that its all a retro void that its not relevant to discuss much age in

its just so people dont go messing up times for eachother, by being young in 997 NE vs another char, and then in 1000 NE is sudenly 300+ years old, as it then gets harder on everyone to sort out their timelines pre-raising