DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I want to believe...

Emperor

"The X-Files: I Want to Believe". That's the official title of the upcoming second feature film based on the highly successful TV series reports the Associated Press.

Show creator and film director Chris Carter confirmed the title and that 20th Century Fox signed off on the title earlier today.

"It's a story that involves the difficulties in mediating faith and science. `I Want to Believe.' It really does suggest Mulder's struggle with his faith" says Carter.

It took so long to go public with it because studio executives wanted to make sure it was a marketable title.

• Community Administrator

Great, I see Mulder singing "Faith" for some reason.

"I Want to Believe"

Is the catch phrase of the poster about the UFO's that was in Mulders Office, ever since that one lady (The dog lady) gave it to him.

True, I had forgotten (it's been since movie #1 came out that I watched any of it). I suppose I wouldn't hate it as much if they took that poster and basically turned it into the movie poster, but I still think overall it's not a good title. For people who don't know the poster, or don't remember it, it's not a good title. That said, I'll still watch the movie, so I guess it doesn't matter that much. *shrug*

Archived