DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New and Warder Trainee pending

Sylvirci

Hello all!

Eqwina said I should come say hi while waiting for my bio to be checked and approved. I'll be playing Gaidan Hatori, originally Jorn Smithson from Amadicia. I hope to be arriving soon at the WY Yard!

About me, well I have plenty of exp playing other games like DND and SW, but this is my first for the WOT. I have only read up to book seven or eight before my luck ran out and I haven't had the money to buy the others. My luck is starting to change and I hope to catch up soon. Outside of RPGs I have a wife and three children, I like to walk in the parks and nature trails by where I live, to read, play vidoe games( not much lately) and watch movies.

Well feel free to talk as I always enjoy talking to fellow gamers and I look forward to Rping with all of you here.

Syl

Welcome to the mental house!  We're always glad to see new faces here and about :)

I'm... still bemused... that I ended up so heavily invested in the RP side of the site.  I had never done anything like this before when I joined in 2000, and disparaged of the idea prior (the few months I was on another WoT site before finding DM).

Somehow, I find this story-writing to be a lot of fun, and it's pretty addictive for me to watch other people create, and sometimes join in.

Also, yay wife and kids, and yay hopefully being able to buy the rest of the books!  The main storyline is currently progressing from book nine to book ten here, but that (for the most part) doesn't affect the average player doing their thing.

Hehe, I read she did at least once here in the Warder DIV. ;)

On a slightly different note, I'm going to go for Discipline Me’Arearth. Although I've seen it spelt another way that is from the Warder off-DM site pages. It just suits Gaidan's small frame and sly nature. ;) :)

I will of course have to RP learning it so are there any higher ranked teachers out there with that Discipline? I would like to RP a lesson to learn about and start training in it after my intro RP.

Thanks! :D

Hmm, I only know what is on the other Warder site. Which is only brief descriptions, so maybe we'll both get an answer!*claps entusiastically*

I'm sure that some off the higher ranked*ahem, older* Warders would be willing to come out of hibernation and help us young*ahem, spoiled* Trainees out.!  ;D

No! No answers for either of you!!! *glares* Kidding! *wolfish grin*

Since we do not really use the disciplines anymore I do not know for sure if anyone is around you remembers that. If not I will be more than happy to create a TPC that can teach you :D

Yeah! The young teaching the young as the old get older!*mischievious grin*

Well a class of some sort would be nice. Might be kind of odd to recieve it from a fellow Trainee though. ??? ;)

BT ORG or DIV? Wait, *grins sheepishly* I went to both! ;D

Hm, my only question would be where do you want to meet at? I would suggest Caemlyn but then we might need an Aes Sedai from the Blue Ajah because I wrote Gaidan travelling with a Blue Aes Sedai and her Warder. That might complicate matters unless someone has a suggestion?

As it stands I might need an interdiv RP anyways as I don't want to step on toes by RP'ing an Aes Sedai on the way to the WT and the Warders Yard. My bio doesn't really work without it though, so again any help would be nice.  ;)

Maybe we can start from the arrival at the WY Jehaine. I'll MSN you later. ;D

Syl

Either way works for me, as Melenis is from Far Madding. Caemlyn is quite literally on the way to the White Tower.

One word of warning though. If she'd be able to channel, the White Ajah would most likely dive on her the moment she'd have become a Novice :P

Um, a little lost as to who you are refering to. My Gaidan is a boy of 16 setting out for the WY and I made the Aes Sedai a fully raised Blue. Are you saying the AS should be White?  ???

*Scratches head in confusion*

Syl

Ah ok. :D

That makes sense. Hmm, Gaidan would be Blue or Green if he were female and could channel! ;) He is the runt of the family so would want to either defend the weak or just fight like he has his whole life. Maybe I'll make a female twin of him for the WT! ;D

Sorry, I will leave that for the WT board. ;D

Syl

crystal i have em saved a couple times over from old sites...poke me and we'll see about geting them mailed over so you can distribute them (these would be the ones they would be interested in)

migth have the old training classes as well if not in description as on warders side, then at least in rp formula (though before the new guys get jumping, the old training classes had nothing to do with the discs as you didnt start training in the discs till you could choose one, which was when you was raised warder akin to learning ajah stuff when you choose an ajah not before - so they likely wouldnt be of interest to you ;))