DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Gaming] Xbox Price Drop?

Barmacral

I was in Futureshop today and saw that the 360 elite had dropped by $50, but I'd not heard anything about it before, anyone know whats up?

I'm kinda excited to see this, being as I want to get an elite when I do get one.

• Community Administrator

I was in Futureshop today and saw that the 360 elite had dropped by $50, but I'd not heard anything about it before, anyone know whats up?

I'm kinda excited to see this, being as I want to get an elite when I do get one.

Stores can lower there prices, below what they bought em for, if they want to. Or the 360 is taking up to much shelf space, for to long, costing them to much $$. Or they could just be doing a 'sale', to again, do the above. ;)

That, or you missed that price drop like 6 months ago..

• Community Administrator

Its 50 dollars cheaper than the price drop that happened 6 months ago, and not a sale, which was why I was asking.

Well, there is the possibility, they reduced the price because... Well, the CAD is almost = to the USD... You know, how you guys probably paid, what an Extra $50 then what we pay, even though you the currencies are nearly the same. ;)

Also,

Xbox 360 Pro = $349.99

Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite = $449.99

Microsoft Xbox 360 Arcade Turok Bundle = $359.99

Also,

www.futureshop.ca says, 'holiday weekened sale' which will probably explain why its $50 cheaper. ;)

Archived