DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cheer Up Singles Day Returns! (Feb. 15th)

Dwynwen

• 2 weeks later...

so. I know its past February, but I just wanted to say that this is an amazing idea. Valentines Day or Singles Awareness Day, as I like to call it, is really very annoying, what with PDA's all over the place and huge bouqets. Sadly, I didn't get to participate this year, but next year I will most definitely be there. Go single people. Friends are all you really need anyway!

I agree, it's a great idea. It's funny Dwynwen that you assume you'll still be single next year - who knows what sort of worthy man might've stepped into your presence by that point, eh??!

Of course I get that feeling myself, particularly living in Australia. Australian boys (for that's what they all seem to be...) are becoming really tiresome.

It's probably because I've never had a boyfriend during Valentine's Day (I haven't had that many, and my timing never works out when I do have a boyfriend).  It's also hard finding guys that meet my picky standards and don't want kids, so that factors into it too.  Of course, I plan to run this party every year, even if I do have someone. 

I guess moving to Australia won't solve my problem, then!  ;)

Archived