DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Boogity, Boogity, Boogity, Kinsters! Let's go RACING!

U4ea

That's right, folks! The Bud Pole Shoot-out is tonight and the Daytona500 is NEXT SUNDAY!!! *grins* Ya'll ready to change from Red to Green and root for two 8's instead of just one? *grins*

GO, DALE, GO!!!

*giggles*

Boogity, boogity, boogity..is a traditional?  umm some announcer?  always used to or does say at the start of a race..LOL  Don't really know..but my husband pointed it out watching Cars....no kids but with him..bet we've seen it as often as someone with kids!

kachow!  of course around here..it's Mater thats the hero...

'that's more fun than a tornado in a trailer park...'

Guest Stefania Sedai

Woohoo! The kin is run by a redneck! Someone I can relate to!

Twin, the "boogity boogity boogity" is what Darrell Waltrip says at the beginning of every race! And I do believe that was his voice in the movie.

Lor, I'm having a tough time this year! I'm a Mark Martin fan from way back and since he retired I just can't seem to commit to anyone else. I joked last year that I was gonna start pulling for A.J. Allmendinger just cause I want a Tshirt with his name on it! My husband is a Tony fan but I just can't like the hot-head since his derogatory comments about Alabamians! I was glad to see him start the season out on probation (not that anything will really come of it!) Casey Kahne is a hottie, so I may just have to join his camp!

LOL you're in luck, Sor, Mark is driving the #8 Army car for DEI, since the bimbo bought out... ah, hell, why can't I think of the guy's name who owned that team last year? *mutters* It's been a long day, I'll remember it later and slap myself on the head. *mutters more*

And the answer is simple... the #88, AMP Energy Drink/National Guard car, for Hendrick's Racing... *grins* DALE, JR! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

not that I'm partial...

And they're not all left turns,Sam, we have road courses, too! *grins and winks* As for a Boogity, it's what Daryll Waltrip says before every race while Fox is running the races. He also did the "Boogity, Boogity, Boogity" line in Cars (for the record, Dale, Jr., Richard Petty and a few other racers were in there, too! :D ).

did I mention that I think Theresa Earnhardt is the biggest idiot on the planet? She let the face of NASCAR join another race team because she was... what? Afraid she'd lose control of the business? There's about to not be a business to control, all because of her stupidity! Whoever thought the day would come when Dale's own damned son doesn't race for his raceteam? *mutters and throws up her hands* that's ok, though, because you put that cute butt in a Hendricks car... *grins* And you get the Bud Poll Shoot-out... GO, DALE, GO! I need more green in my wardrobe, anyway...

I'm such a damned redneck. LOL Goes well with my geekiness, now, doesn't it? *bats her eyelashes*

*quizzical look*  Isn't that what everybody waits for?  I mean..really?

LOL  i am not much into the racing thing..I don't dislike it..but I'd rather watch a fairy tale..anyway..when I was a kid, we used to go watch the Funny Cars?  Or demolition derby?  The whole point of that was the crashes..*laughs*  my folks were worried it would scare me..I was only around five or six back then..and I wanted to know when the next one was?  LOL...

• 2 weeks later...

lol, crashes, really? The crashes make me nervous, but then, I was watching the race that killed Earnhardt, so... yeah. And when there's fire... *shudders*

My BiL used to race Enduro races... lol, it's sort of like demo derbies, but more like a real race with demo derby aspects.

*giggles*

well tig..they were talking about Nascar racing..which I know nothing about..so I put in my two cents worth about another kind of car race called the demolition derby...

folks drive around in these old beater cars around a race track and the object is to run into each other and demolish the other's car before your's is!!  Very noisy and funny to watch!

Archived