DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Newbee to this site

Angel

Hi there,

As a newbee to the site I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Angel and I come from Holland.

I started reading the WOT a few years ago and have been a passionate fan ever since.

At this moment I am rereading the series, and am now reading path of daggers.

You could say I am a read-o-holic. sometimes I am reading so much I hardly get any sleep.

Besides reading an awfull lot, I spend some time writing, although I am very far below the level of Robert Jordan or any of the other established writers. But it is nice to try to create your own world on paper.

I have already spent some time on this site and I like the discussions about the WOT.

I will enjoy spending time here very much.

Thanks!!!!

You will fit right in with the rest of us readaholics and wot fanatics! It is always great to see new faces. Since you love to read you should check out the RP side of the forums, there are always great threads going on, and if you should want to maybe you can make a character yourself!

No matter what have fun!! If you have any questions let me know!

Hello, welcome to Dragonmount. ;D

I recommend coming over to Shayol Ghul. You'll have fun ;) If that doesn't lure you, though...

*Dangles chocolate bar in front of Angel*

You get the chocolate if you come to Shayol Ghul. :D

*Cough*

Enough of the bribery...

Have a wonderful time! ;D

Welcome to DM!

Good to hear you are going to check all of DM out. Take a good look at The Band of the Red Hand ORG, DM's very own music and travel ORG. When you sign up, a whole new world will open up before your very eyes! We have many different activities going on, and you'll find something for you! You can become an Infantry Blademaster, a Lady of the Cavalry, or a deadly Assassin of the Archers. And with time, you can become a Redarm, and uphold Band Law! It's a lot of fun! ;)

Also, check out the DM Meets Board for the summer EuroMeet in Ghent to coincide with the Ghent Festival (not too far away). There are a couple of Dutch DMers going, so have a look at the info. The more people that go, the better!

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

Guest nephitess

Welcome!!! We are glad to have you join the DM community.

Do you like to wield The Power, to be bonded or to bond or maybe just have a big shiny sword?? Then the White Tower (Org) is the place for you!

We from the White Tower (Org) would like to invite you to visit us. We are a community forum: we talk, play, discuss serious matters, get totally silly - the WT has something for everyone.

You join as a Novice or an Algai, and can become either a Warder (Der'Manshima) or an Aes Sedai - we have female Warders and Ajah brothers! Each Ajah is themed (for example the Greens are the most social and the Whites like logic) and the warders are working on building new disciplines that look very exciting. You can bond, or not - whichever is your choice. Something interesting to note...the Ajahs are not always like the book ones. For instance...most of the reds love men!

So please make yourself comfortable and have fun around here!

for the disc's come visit and ask, i really didnt catch yet what the other two setled around, they are more like just grouping us into groups of people who fit togheter i think *ponders*

which made the cuen'd'eren the unofficial spam disc :P (the only one i know as a member of it)

Welcome to DM Angel!  ;D

This is a great place to be for every WoT maniac.  :)

Make sure to visit all Orgs, they are great and they are different. I personally invite you to visit The Band of the Red Hand Org. We're music and travel Org. We like brew, brawls and competitions. Three splendid regiments are waiting for new members!

But whatever you will do, just have fun!  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Angel!! ;)

How are you enjoying the WoT discussions forum? It's really good to get together with other people who like WoT.... I know discussing it with people who don't know the books they don't get how into discussing things we get etc. Are you interested in the Aiel? For me the Aiel were always a really interesting society... and I always liked a lot of what they are about.... what do you think?

I hope that you enjoy  your time here. If you need any help with anything please feel free to PM me. If you would like to have a fun time while enjoying learning bits and pieces about Aiel People and Culture you should come by the Aiel (Org)! Our Org Leader, Society Leaders and Head Wise Ones are always around to offer assistance as are all our other members! :)

Click the picture below to come and visit the Aiel of Dragonmount!

Aiel.jpg

Archived