DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another Newbie

DavidBCoe

Welcome David! :)

You know, if I would have been born a boy, I would have been named David. And then we would have been name buddies.

Unfortunately genes decided against it. We'll have to settle on being just buddies ;)

Hope you have fun here. Feel free to PM me if you... I don't know...wanna chat or something  *grins*

Nyn

Don't worry about the killer crickets too much, I only set those on people I choose at random. Such as Asrid. Or yourself, or mumzy, or Alys, or Nyn, or Dwynwen, or Raeyn, or Cadsuane, or Eqwina, or Barmacral... wait, I don't usually set them on Barmacral, I like him too much.

Hi David! I'll be at Chattacon this weekend too! I just saw your name on the website and got all excited. I'll be sure to introduce myself to you in person at some point.

Thanks for dropping by our site!

Ugh, now when I've read the whole thread I realized who I'm talking to :-) I haven't read any of your book, simply because they weren't translated into my native language... but now, when my English is better, nothing will stop me from doing so. I will check your Q&A thread to get more information about your books. My invitation to BotRG looks a bit foolish now but you know... the routine. :-)

Be *very* careful of our Kathana - I've killed her at least once, but she keeps coming back *shakes head in mock-woe*  Something about those super-tiny ones... they keep slipping free!

*giggles and goes back to her corner of plottery*

Archived