DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another Newbie

DavidBCoe

Hi all,

My name is David B. Coe and I'm a fantasy author.  I've written nine fantasies to date (all for Tor Books), comprising the LonTobyn Chronicle, Winds of the Forelands, and my newest series, Blood of the Southlands.  I was invited here by "SamVimes" and I expect that I'll be spending most of my time at the Illuminators Org board. 

I'm very glad to be here, and I look forward to getting to know the Dragonmount Community.

Best,

David

*laughs* we like to provoke him to make funnies for us. after all, he is our first line of defense.

you are welcome. feel free to come be creative in your spare time as well. we love to have fun around here. errr... not that i should mention the games and such. because you aren't supposed to be doing those. ever.

ps feel free to make slimacral's name more fun. i think we have a list of hundreds of mutations. :P just don't call him becky.

As always I am a little late! Welcome! I am sorry I missed your grand entrance. If you have any questions that Barmacral can't answer (and I am sure there are a few ;) ) Let me know.

*curses the typos*

Psh. The only thing terribly impressive about Barm is his signature. And I made that, so really... *awaits transferrence of impressiveness to herself*  ;) ;D

Welcome David! I look forward to reading your interview thread. Not being a writer of any sort (I'm not sure that the occasional "off the cuff" limerick counts as writing), I probably won't post questions, but it's always interesting to hear from one of the people whose efforts tempt me to the point of double-stacked bookshelves.  :D

Archived