DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which RP are you most excited about atm?

Arette

Writing is the most important part of DM and I think that we all could use a reminder of what is cool about this place.

So what RP are you involved in currently or planning that gets you all jazzed and excited to come back?

For me it is an RP that hasn't been posted yet. I don't even have a bio for the character but I really wanted to start RPing him immediately. It is an unexpected and quite hilarious meeting between him and the M'Hael of the Black Tower.

I love anything and everything I write with Cari (Matalina).  She is by far my favorite character and anything that pushes things in the opposite direction they are currently moving is a great writing experience, and thankfully most ppl don't mind pushing those things her way when asked to help out.  Evil is fun! 

Not sure I can answer that one.  I've been on a bit of an rp break but mostly because i've been getting over being sick and trying to think things up on a bigger level for myself.  that said, I always love to play Aramina.  Jatasha is getting some great fun about now too.  I think what i'm most excited about is working with the Yellow Ajah and trying to open up some rp opportunities there right now.  Zalena is my newest character and I really want to work on her :P  So anyone willing to write with a Yellow SIster, let me know!

She's open to Aes Sedai, Fl's (she travels the world a lot), or Warder/TG/Trainess, as she'd be there looking for help with her vices.. er.. I mean... healing people :P