DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ubel, I have a question.

Master Blade X

1) Don't direct this question at Ubel, she won't see it.

2) Don't direct this question at Ubel, it isn't in her jurisdiction.

3) Don't direct this question at Ubel, she won't care.

Now, to answer your questions. You can be reinstated as a 2nd leveler if you tell  us your faction, you have to make sure to post in teh 'roll call' thread each month, or you WILL Be taken off of the list.

I'll speak to Far about putting you back on.

Matrimix showed me this site long ago, so I started to go here and talk to people. And just last year (2007) my girlfriend "found out" I talk to people here. So since she found out it was free she made her own name and joined us. Thats all well and dandy, but what she did next had me this close to leaving her (which I still should do).

So she comes in not knowing anyone or any rules and uses the user name "Another love song," which is the title of her favorite song. During this time hardly anybody was on because the page was getting changed. And if you were on you might remember her because she had an anime chick under her user name with big  uncovered boobs bouncing up and down, like I said she did not know rules. So I had a feeling it was her in the first place.

So the FIRST person she comes to talk to was me. Saying I was sexy and hot, but I dont even have a pic up here anymore (I dont think). The first thing I tell "this chick" is that I have a girlfriend. But she keeps pushing herself to me. So she gives me her E-mail address and we start to talk through IM's. By this time I am totally sure it is my girlfriend, but I keep going along with it because I want to see her fess up. She says her name was Jill "Seilo" = "O-lies." She also tells me she is 23 (real girlfriend 32) and from Arizona and that she is going to college, that she works in a game stop. that she is a little freaky in bed (which my girlfriend totally is not) and says that she is going to be coming out to vegas during the weekend and was wondering if I would like to party. I said sure ok, knowing that its my G/F.

Then I go to sleep. My girlfriend comes home and tells me to pack my stuff (I totally should've). We get into a big argument, I tell her I knew it was her and she would not believe me. I told that the hints were everywhere.  She told me that she was trying to see if the internet was "safe" for me, like a mom would do for her children. And if I am not mistaken, I am a grown man. I decided to hand write everything we had wrote to each other and show my friends at work and my parents. All but my parents, who were in shock, told me to leave her because she doesnt trust me and that we will never ever forget those days. But we decided to stay together. Still trying to decide if that was a good move.

Archived