DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone know the way to the Black Tower? I think I'm lost

blitzkrieg

What's goin on.  I'm new to the site, and considering everyone else here relatively new to the whole WoT world.  I start listening to the audio books about 2 years ago and, I'll be honest, it took about half of Eye of the World to actually really start to get into it for me.  So far I've listened to all of the books and am trying to go through them again and pick up on stuff that I missed the first time around.  Please bear with me as far as spelling is concerned as I have only actually read a few of the books.  Anyways that's about it for I'm gonna jump into the other forums and make an utter fool out of myself,

Jason

Welcome to DM blitzkrieg.

Well if you'd like to pop into the wolfkin and make a fool of yourself we'd be more than happy to be a fool with you. We arfe a fun loving bunch and are Org is about Nature, though we are also the home of TQ and Chilli, we even have our own TQ lake. We would definately give you a very warm welcome.

But have fun whatever you do ;D

Ok you guilted me into a welcome reply.  HAPPY?! *g*

Actually you threw me off with your subject.  I thought you were insane or something as you were looking for the BT.

Anyway... welcome! 

When you are ready to join the Seanchan org, please take this red pill.

Archived