DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Newbie, Or Not A Newbie. That Is The Question...

Kirjava Daemora

Hey everyone!

I'm new to this forum, however, I've RPed on quite a few forums before, however most of those use Proboards, so it will take me a while to figure out how to work everything here. Though I'm sure I'll be fine.

I intend to be active on this forum seeing as I'm a huge fan of WoT, though I've only just finished the books myself.

I'm currently reading the "DRAGONMOUNT FORUM INFO" which seems to explain a lot. Hopefully any questions I have will be answered there, but if not, I'll post them here :)

Kirjava

Welcome Kirjava,

There is lots of fun to be had here at DM.  I can't answer any questions on the roleplay as I have not participated yet, but the Org's are a wonderful place to meet and talk to people.  If you like music and/or travel come sign up to be a member of the Band of the Red Hand, the most fun Org at DM.  Good times to be had.  Hope to see you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I am late, but welcome to DM!

Well, if you do get bored with the Wolfkin, make sure you drop by the Band of the Red Hand ORG, DM's very own music and travel ORG. It's a great place to be, and I hope you visit our campfires very soon for a nice refreshing mug of Brew!

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :) Oh, and join the Band of the Red Hand ORG! ;)

Archived