DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Individual Planned RP's.

Guest Arie Ronshor

Guest Arie Ronshor

What plans or RP ideas do you want to see or do with your individual characters? Where are they and who are they connected with? :)

*runs out the door to work*

well... Raina was involved in the Laman's thread... much posting love on the Cairhien line.  She's just delivered Aran to Tar Valon... so now she's in Tar Valon and she's going to be starting down a new path.  She'll be learning that she can channel there and will run back to Cairhein, intent on finding the Kin... any takers???  Andrea, I thought you said you might have someone around... :P

Oh.. and I still need an OP score for her *pokes*

Arette is currently in Illian and the PCs she can interact with are mainly just Con and Brandeis. There is also Queen Sofia played by Andrea and some other PCs whose players are MIA.

The RPs I have in works for her:

Getting Marden Veniso arrested right after the Laurel Battle and finding out that horrible things were done under her nose when she was the Keeper. Leads to a huge guilt trip.

Run into Emelia who goes into another burning rampage and rebuilding with help of a scholarly Dreadlord.

Taking a snotty Lady who wants to seduce Con under her wing and bringing her home with hope that such idiocy can be shamed and educated out of her.

For Iussi:

He is currently residing in Altara with his wife and kids. But he has approached Con to teach him something as he will get his channeling ability back and go to Black Tower.

He doesn't have contacts to any current PCs because he has been on hold for few years. So if someone wants to RP with a guy with a weird sense of humour and amazing ability to put his foot to his mouth all the time, I would be delighted :)

Guest Arie Ronshor

Lets see.

Kin

Suan is in the north and needs to 1) Get to Illian 2) Deal with a few rogue MC's 3) Convince the council that it's time to be more active in the world and support the Illiander Queen after a plee for help with the invading Seanchan ... Um, pick up a few strays...

Other

Rose is still no where at this point. She will be visiting Maegan in the Tower (surprise, isn't in the best of moods). She heads of the meeting of the Stump and goes to investigate. (Any other Ogier?)

Beatrice Is probably hiding from the Andorian, or Caemlyn Royal Guards.. or something for something she didnt do. Anyone need a thief? :D

Princess Sofia is currently locked in a closet while her Palace is under attack. We have many RP's to sort out with her still. Namely her crowning and appointing Arette her Aes Sedai Advisor. Setting up a meeting with the new Amyrlin Seat. Learning how to 'act' like a queen instead of a snotty nose brat. :P

*ponders* I think that's all my FL charact... er

And Arie is about to be sent an odd curve ball that will have her Healed. Woot! Dreamwalking, sword wielding, Tower trained channeler with no oaths and a very nasty vendetta. (waiting on OP score assigning. :P) NO idea where she will go after that.. Train up a few people... fun times.. :)

And that's it.

Suan is in the north and needs to 1) Get to Illian 2) Deal with a few rogue MC's 3) Convince the council that it's time to be more active in the world and support the Illiander Queen after a plee for help with the invading Seanchan

I think that you got your countries mixed :) Seanchan attack Altara, not Illian. But if Suan wants to come to Illian, it would be nice to have her and Arette meet.

Princess Sofia is currently locked in a closet while her Palace is under attack. We have many RP's to sort out with her still. Namely her crowning and appointing Arette her Aes Sedai Advisor. Setting up a meeting with the new Amyrlin Seat.

I'm looking forward to that RP :) Although making Arette the AS Advisor needs to wait until they have met the Amyrlin. Annais wants to stamp her approval on it and to do that, she needs to speak with Arette first. Which will be assumed as I do not like to RP with myself.