DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A new pup

Kura

Woof.

Now that thats done.I'm Kura, and I've just wandered into the stedding with my new wolfkin Raithgar Urion, great guy, I bet your all dieing to meet him (please!).

Lets see, I'm warm and fuzzy, enjoy being petted, and some other traits that I just realized I share with my monster of a pooch. -eyes him with a new bond of kinship- Anywho, I'm always up for an RP, and out side of my obligations to a once-a-week club, I'm always here...

So what are those 'lifes' some of you people talk about again?  ;)

So, questions, complaints, hellos, and the like for me? Please? -gives puppy eyes- (Last dog/wolf reference I swear)

Hey nice to meet you Kura. My character is Rhya... just doing my first round of training.  :)

*dunks into the chili vat*

Make yourself at home. Oh... and umm... what's this life? If it doesn't involve being online then it's not important.  ;D

Guest Arie Ronshor

I 'may' randomly jump into a post for no other reason than to be random... Korrena has this thing about males, which means at one point you will be pranked. .. Fair warning. :)

Welcome! Want to RP? :D

Hehe, pranked you say? We'll see how that turns out for you. ;)And yes, I always want to RP.

Also, thanks, RPing on Redpath's ship is fun. :) I'm gonna do what I can to get Mr. Sweeper back...

Ok, I actually do not belong here, but the temptation was too much

First of all, welcome to Kura! I haven't been a member of the wolfkin RP wise, though I was a community wolfkin for a while and it was fun. I am sure you'll like it here. Now off to business.

*steals Andrea and the handcuffs*

And I am gone!

*comes back after a while and steals a bagfull of other goodies among which are aroma salts and lotions, champagne, some chocolate suryp and a feather*

Ok, now I am gone!

*disappears*

*watches Estel sneak out and towards his weapons of mass destruction storage* This could happen. I'd hate to think what will happen if she gets her hands on the rocket proppeled flame throwers or the modified MRLS ...

As for what else can happen - well I have been part of the Wolfkin before, I have an idea what happens ;)

*sneaks away from the the ladies while they are being distracted and ambushes Daughter at the entrance of the weapons of mass destruction storage*

Now now, Daughter, I thought I made it clear that you're not allowed such weapons yet. Now for trying to get your hands on some while I was busy, you're to go to your room. And no music for a week!