DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Howdy

Zachary

Hey. I was on here for a little while, can't quite remember when, but awhile back. My character is Jidar Faerun, the first(And so far as I know still the only) male channeler in the Freelanders.

So, I'm interested in starting up with Jidar again. I saw that he's still there, on the new site, and he's got his OP rating.

So, do I have to hop through any hoops?

(Btw, anyone know if my Y'g'y B'r profile ever got accepted?)

Guest Arie Ronshor

I remember you! But i remember many oldies. :)

This is Arie Tarou.

I'm sending the GL/DL to help answer any questions.

I was. And it 'twas the evilness.

Unfortunatly I haven't had a reliable internet connection for over a year. Maybe a few days each week. But now it's straitened out.

And seriously, people have good memories around here. I think the bubble of evil was the only rp I was in with Jidar.

Is James still DL? Or has there finally been the mass uprising to cast him down? If there has, I'd like to say that I'm right behind this new regime. I'm also willing to blow my nose in James' general direction.

Welcome back :)

And a hint for you: that blackmailing thing is so yesterday. The current rage is doing... favours.

If you ever need something related to BT, Aiel, Wolfkin and Band of the Red Hand... ok, anything, come to me. I like pretty boys and pretty girls, whips, leather and... hmm, alot of things ;)

And Ken loves me. Don't you Kendra?

Guest Arie Ronshor

Woah.. i think everyone would be in agreement on that one, James. You're trouble with 7 capitols.

There may or may not be a few RP's running around. There are certainly a lot of characters running around that wish to cause some mischief or just to have fun. You're welcome to just randomly start adding people to chat and Rp's. :) I of one will be willing to jump into something once i've caught up with all my other non-rping duties. *look*..

I'm a bit uncertain how exactly to go about starting an RP, or joining one.

Usually people work out some kind of an RP plan or idea of what is going to happen between their characters through PMs or by conversing in IM. Then when there is a plan, you just start posting and go with the flow :) Sometimes the characters can surprise you and behave unexpectedly and the plan changes midway but that's fun too.

That is how I do it at least.

Thanks for the advice. Well, I'm pretty bad with creating ideas from scratch, for the most part. But if anyone has an idea for an RP they want to do, I've always been very good at having inspiration for things when I have a base idea to work off of.

Just PM me, or post it here, and we can bounce ideas off one another.