DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Online TV - Where are you watching?

Mendorah

Ok, so I went to a concert last night and my VCR screwed up, so I didn't get to record Survivor OR Gray's Anatomy.  *sigh*  So right now, while no one's in my office, I'm trying to watch these episodes.  Except Both CBS and ABC's websites are making me crazy.  Neither of them work!  Every single episode for every show I've tried on ABC says it's advertisements aren't ready.  And CBS just won't start at all.

Are you guys catching episodes online somewhere else??

www.sidereel.com is really good for catching online shows, though some of the link's speeds vary based off of your region in the world. (For example, all of the stuff streamed through YouKu.com is really fast for me in Korea as YouKu is based in China, but I know some Americans have trouble with it.)

I watch all my Heroes, Office, and Family guy this way. Stupid NBC site doesn't allow non-U.S. ISP addresses to stream their video, and I don't know how to fool the internet into thinking I have a different address.. That would be really nice though because the only way I get english on google is if I go google.co.uk because it automatically redirects me to google.co.kr if I don't specify the country code!

• Community Administrator

www.sidereel.com is really good for catching online shows, though some of the link's speeds vary based off of your region in the world. (For example, all of the stuff streamed through YouKu.com is really fast for me in Korea as YouKu is based in China, but I know some Americans have trouble with it.)

I watch all my Heroes, Office, and Family guy this way. Stupid NBC site doesn't allow non-U.S. ISP addresses to stream their video, and I don't know how to fool the internet into thinking I have a different address.. That would be really nice though because the only way I get english on google is if I go google.co.uk because it automatically redirects me to google.co.kr if I don't specify the country code!

Have you tried a Proxy Website? (Its what many children in school use, to get past blocked content)

Archived