DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Time for Dress Up!

TaeaDawn

Made you look!

:P

Anyway... I was thinking of the sort of things we normally do with our WK.. we get together... we train... ... ... ... yeah.

So.. ideas?  What division would you like us to play with?  And any ideas for it?  And what would you like to see happen within the Stedding?  (and adding more tequila and chilli is not what I was talking about.)

(Or more sheep you pervs :P)

The Band live near us, we should probably figure out the exact distance, and maybe go on a few adventures with them.  There's plenty to explore in the Mountains of Mist.

Also, the wolves can sense darkfriends, can't remember if Wolfkin themselves can though I remember it argued.  Perhaps the Band want their ranks inspected, those that didn't follow Aran'gar lead when Aran'gar left the Band could be exposed and dealt with.  Likewise, if other divisions want their members 'audited' persay.

Good thoughts James I like the idea if we can get the band into some of our rp's.  Perhaps a little danger in the stedding to rally the wolfkin and create some excitment.  I dont know about Wolfkin being able to sense darkfriends.  I know it was discussed and I do know wolfkin can sense shadowspawn.  My only argument against them being able to sense darkfriends would be from book two where Perrin traveled with Ingtar (sp)  searching for the horn and had no idea he was a darkfriend.  Either way I am good with them being able too or not.

Guest Arie Ronshor

Perrin was also very much denying who he was, and Ingtar didn't actively act evil against any one. He was obsessed with the horn which became his primary concern. He delegated tasks without partaking too much himself, so it wouldn't be too hard for Perrin to miss. Besides, with Perrin practically keeping the wolves at a distance for the majority of the book i think that makes it easy to excuse.

Either way, I like the idea. :)

Perhaps a possible advantage to the Band if they travel with members of the Wolfkin when going on journeys, or even having a rotating schedule where different members are sent for say... a month... to walk among the Band and just sort of.. keep a nose out for Shadowspawn and any funny business?

That would be fun :P  Something bigger maybe?  So we have anything like raiders or active shadowspawn raids in that area in the recent past, or something we could stir up in the near future?

My only argument against them being able to sense darkfriends would be from book two where Perrin traveled with Ingtar (sp)  searching for the horn and had no idea he was a darkfriend.  Either way I am good with them being able too or not.

One explaination for Perrin not sensing that Ingtar was a darkfriend(if wolfkin can sense darkfriends, which I am undecided on and leaning toward they can't) is that while they were traveling Ingtar wasn't a darkfriend. The saying is that "no one is so far gone to the shadow that he cannot come back to the light". After Ingtar let the assasin in and saw that he tried to kill the Amrylin (really Rand), he was very repentant and turned from the shadow. So maybe while they were chasing the Horn, he wasn't a darkfriend anymore.

Also as I see it the Band could find no better scouts than a few Wolfkin. Who else other than wolves and wolfkin can instantly communicate what they see over a distance of 2 miles or longer if the message is relayed through someone? I'm not sure what the benefits to the wolfkin might be, although I have some ideas. This is one of the intermediate term goals I am planning on pursuing with Orrin if it doesn't happen before I get to it.

I actually don't like the idea that Wolfkin can instantly sniff out darkfriends. I think that it makes them too strong in comparison to SG. Warders can sense Shadowspawn but their meter doesn't say a thing about DFs. Neither should the Wolfkin's.

That way only the Darkfriend's actions could reveal them. Or a wolf. So yes, you would always have that deus ex machine way to expose a DF but I would like this Division to be able to interact with SGers in other terms than outright violence and opposition.

This is my opinion as the Group Leader of the People of the Dragon as I want to see RPs between WK and other Divisions, all Divisions, fostering :)

lol...I believe the Band would be very much interested in RPing with the WK

but... you're going to have to talk to their leader-type person.  I hear she's pretty awesome though 8)