DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello to the White Tower! *waves*

Mirlishea

Hello Everyone!

I thought I would stop in and introduce myself along with starting to get to know you talented people, while waiting patiently for word on my bio. I have been reading some RPs, and I must say, you are all amazing! I was drawn in from the start of every RP, then I was sad when I reached the end of the posts.

Once I got into writing my Bio, my fingers didn't want to stop typing. I had so many ideas! I'm addicted already, and I hear the fun has only just begun! I am looking forward to role playing in the White Tower, learning how to be a better writer, and of course, watching my character grow as I grow too.  :D

Welcome to the White Tower!  The land where the girls are girls, unless they're guys pretending to be girls...

*coughs*

Anyway, glad to see you found your way here. :)  I'm sure Andrea and the rest of the crew will begin swarming in soon.  Although it has been a little dead today. :(

Where is everybody?! :P

Guest Arie Ronshor

*pats BC's head*

Muffin..

*sips her daughters Champange* Welcome, Mirl. *winks* I remember your email and i am pleased to see you here.

Welcome to the White Tower, Mirli :)

Such a wonderful flatterer you are *chuckles* We all love you already.

If you need any help with your ideas or more people to RP with, don't hesitate to give me a buzz by PM or on Skype (lupaecainis) :) I have a Brown Sister Arette and Gray Sister Annais.

Guest nephitess

Hey there!! Sory i was not around earlier...

WELCOME>>>> you will be made to do chores and cleanup after me....*cough* ummmm, sorry my crazy green sister coming out....

Anyways...we love new people and pm me anytimemyou wanna RP.

I don't mind  :D

I love Skype! Have only had it for a few days, but it seems a lot better than most messengers. I love how it doesn't limit my messages. Nothing worse in MSN when I get on my typing streak, and hear *dong dong dong* because I've hit the end. lol.