DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Approved WT Bio for Daenerys Stronbow [Band Stamp]

Jaydena

I saw you daughter

*parential frown*

Now what have I told you about blow torches, eh? That's right, NOT to use them. Use this one instead

*gives Daughter the RPO-1 Shmel*

That is a rocket propeled flamethrower. What it does is fire a missle filled with thermobaric liquid, that first expands to fill up some volume then ignites. The result is a massive fireball explosion.

Use such amateur devices as a blow torch again and I am taking back your harem of hot blonde Czechs

Guest Arie Ronshor

*taps her foot and then proceeds to grab Ghaul by the ear to drag him a way.. a rolled up newspaper in hand*... You, mr are in big trouble..

Guest Arie Ronshor

*screeches* GAH!!!

*points to Estel* You better not abuse the use of that thing, young lady! I better come back to a stading tower!!!

*is carried away*

*comes back after sometime, still snuggling Andrea and notices the handywork of the Daughter*

I knew that giving you the training version of the weapon was a good idea. What you have done is to fire  what is basicly a paint bomb at the Reds. Still however, you have abused the weapon and violeted the trust I placed in you when I gave the weapon to you. So here is my paternal decision. Not only am I taking back all the weapons I gace you, Daughter, but I am also confiscation your alcohol stash and the harem of hot blonde Czechs.