DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

(Moved from Tinker DG) DM Caravan Trip!

Desiree

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ok, I've got the next link up! Go have fun and feast with the Kin! ... then mend pots... THEN DANCE AND EAT COOKIES! ;D

oh, and updated the points for you guys. you're all slacking... 1 point? we can do better! We all have BT and/or SG backgrounds!

• 2 weeks later...

sorry guys, I've been a little bit caught up, but we were supposed to go to the Ogier on the 15th :P

they have a thread awaiting us. it is posted iwth the others :P

and this time we have a theme! Snowball fights! WOO!!! it's pure fun, so it does not get int he wat of the Way of the Leaf ;D

I'll get points up tomorrow for the Kin trip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

ok, Sg was going through an Org leader change so I had to message FDM instead! and we just got permission to be over there from the 1st of June to the 14th! Next I'm going to have to PM Kath for the WT trip and Goldy for the Wolfkin trip ^^

and Kath gave me permission to visit the WT, too! YAY! now I need to ask Goldy, but I think I've gotta email that... oy... I haven't logged my email for two months... O_o maybe I'll do that after my trip this weekend...

ok, Sg was going through an Org leader change so I had to message FDM instead! and we just got permission to be over there from the 1st of June to the 14th! Next I'm going to have to PM Kath for the WT trip and Goldy for the Wolfkin trip ^^

I went to Shayol Ghul...wanted to experience the trip...didn't know about it before  :-[ ...didn't see anything that looked like a Tinker caravan so I just posted some spam.  What am I looking for when I get to Shayol Ghul?  I don't want any points...just curious.

* ponders that for a moment *

That's what killed the cat, huh?

::)

don't worry. they have jelly... how harmful can they be? it's Nyn, Twitch, and Demi you gotta watch out for! And Ata, too... maybe BligBlog... mayyybe...

but I went ahead and awarded eclipse and tal's points for this trip. LotD should be joining us soon. I talked to him earlier today over the phone so I'm hoping he'll show! and I poked simon, but he was workihn iwth some hacker program that was giving him fits... figures...

lol, I'd LOVE to be able to post form my bed XD sadly though I have dial up so I can't... phone line is in the living room and it's a little crowded if you lay out of the floor *has been steppe don a couple of times* -_-

and eclipse posted the link...

Archived