DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fantasy Football Week 5 Wrap Up and Week 6 Preview

Emperor

Well let's get started....

Seggie (I love the Cowboys) vs. F Horn (shite, my whole team is on a bye)

Seggie came into Monday night football with a measly 20 some points.  Things looked dire for Segs... well... except he has almost the entire Cowboy team in his lineup.  Just like Monday night football, Seggie comes from behind and takes the win from F Horn. 

Wooly (what happened to my team) vs. Hax (I am just here to impress the ladies)

In the saddest game of the week, Wooly barely beats Hax in a "who can score the lowest points" which means Hax actually gets the win for the week.  I am sure Hax is happy that Romo had so much trouble against Buffalo's staunch defense.  That made me laugh a little....

Karana (the token girl) vs. Tenshin (oh, I am playing this week?)

This story may seem familiar.  Tenshin had 3 players get him a combined total of 0 points.  Why... well one was on a bye week, one sucks and one was out hurt.  The jaugernaut that is Karana's team would have had little problem playing a complete team anyway as she scores the most points of any team this week (116). 

Farmgirls (I am one lucky SOB) vs. Empy's Bro (LT, you used to be someone)

Wow this was one close game... and it all came down to injuries.  Empy's Bro barely loses this game mainly due to Marvin Harrison sitting for the week.  Even with a player getting him 0 points, the score was 100 to 102 in Farmgirls favor.  Sheesh... if only he had put in another WR.

Soybomb (my kicker is my best player) vs. Kynwric (I don't have a best player)

What an exciting week for both teams.  Both QB's go out early.  Trent Green is concussed and Harrington is replaced.  Soy takes the win as his defense and a few other players luckily have a better game. 

Paityr (I bow to you Empy) vs. Empy (I tell you Lee Evans sucks every week)

If you were following the other thread, you know I had a 30 point lead going into MNF and Paityr only had a WR (Lee Evans).  How many points did this WR get him... 1.2 points.  Ouch.  It Karana and Empy are like the Michigan/Ohio State Rivaly... then Paityr and Empy are like the Carolina/Duke rivalry.... just as heated.  I am just happy to take a win against Paityr and I plan to lord it over him for the next few weeks. 

[glow=red,2,300]Standings:[/glow]

4-1 Records

Karana

Emperor

3-2 Records

Farmgirls

F Horn

Soy Boy

Hax

2-3 Records

Empy's Bro

Wooly

Seggie

Kynwric

1-4 Records

Paityr

Tenshin

Week 6 Matchups

The Bro Bowl: Empy's Bro vs. Empy (Empy's Bro is the projected Favorite)

The Lucky Bowl:  Hax vs. Bye Week Paityr (Hax if favored as most of Paityr's team is on bye)

Wooly is going to win...err...Bowl:  Yeah wooly plays Tenshin... who has 5 players on bye.  Hopefully he checks his team to make this challenging for Wooly.

Probably going to be first place:  Karana vs. Kynwric - Even with one player on a bye week, Karana is heavily favored to win.

F Horn vs. Farmgils:  Well F Horn has his team back and should take the win this week... however Farmgirls has the potential for an upset.

Seggie vs. Boyo:  Could be interesting.... Seggie's victory seems to be closely tied with how well the Cowboys do.  Boyo is favored though.

I only listed them like that because I was too lazy to type out the win/loss for each team.

Also, we are tied for first.  If anything I should have a slight edge as the only match up this season between us resulting in an Empy victory. 

Interesting that you used the fact that my team is all on bye weeks as the reason for not picking me to win over Hax this weekend. Especially seeing as how my team can't earn a freakin' "W" even when they're all playing!

*grumbles*

See, that's my problem. Having to face FHorn all the time is distracting me from actually doing anything with my team that would help me win.

*glares at F Horn*

So, it's YOUR fault I'm losing. You're just too damn sexy, I guess...   :-*

Archived