DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Thera's Progress

Eqwina

Okay, just a reminder.  You can't move on to the next weapon score until the prior one was approved (you can do them just dont' post them or you'll get this same message again :P).  And I need specific requirements as to what they are covering.  What req they are for.  I cannot approve either of these with out what reqes they are.  Please view another TG/Warder for an example.

Mat

Week in the Life - Through reflection a PC will tell another PC (must be another player) about their average work week. How do they cope with the grueling schedule? Does their Discipline and Path choice help them get through it? Minimum 5 posts.

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,18244.new.html#new

Ali was after which req you were claiming :)

okay slightly confused.  She editted her post to say it was a Create your own RP and now James posts week in the life of.  Clarification of the req would begreatly apprecaited and please post new replies instead of editing I can't see edits and I don't check the board with out  new posts lol.  I wouldn't have known you'd added until James posted.

Ali

I edited it and I was going to bump you when I was ready :P I was looking at all RP's and trying to make a list and get things organzied so I knew what I had done and what I still had to do.

I was hoping to use Aridhol as Create your Own BUT I was not sure.

Memories and an Old Friend is A week in the life. Sorry for the confusion. *punches James with a smile* I can take care of myself you know ;)