DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Timeline Question (Div Staff)

Andrew

*grins* The children of Con and Arette are about 3 years old so she got exiled around that time and Con was still the Commander then. But with so many Commanders you have had in between, it is totally understandable that you want to give them all a bit longer reign than just few months or even one year each.

Just an insight on how me and James are RPing our timeline if anyone cares. Also Arette's timeline has had an impact on the official Tower Timeline so the Warder and WT timelines might not be compatible due to this.

But I am sure that we can all merrily just ignore these snags :)

Honestly, no clue.  Sil's is right about who pre-dates Reikan as MaA.  But everyone's time line is different.  For instance, Mat left Tar Valon over 9 years ago when Reikan was in power.  You see that Arettes een RPing with Con as commander when she left little more than 3 years ago but that was before Matalina left.

So in realitiy, set it up the way you like because no one is going to agree.  As long as you give the two before you time to be in office of approximately a year you will be fine with our timeline, but it really matters what you and your character intearctions have todo with than our timeline really.

Mat

Okies.

Just don't want to go walking around claiming something too farfetched.  Suffice it to say I'll just say 'years' have passed since he was the MoA and he did the job for 'years' as well.

Should work out fine that way.  Reikan's still in his early forties, so that should push he rein back into his 30s sometime.