DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello from a long lost member :)

Reile

I got house bound this summer and have been lurking off and on here wondering what some of my old friends were up to lately. 

The latest news got me to register to find out more. 

It took me a few days to get over the news.  But I feel I must share in the loss of RJ here as there isn't anyone else out there in my life who understands it. It was  his book that brought me to DM originally.  It was Jason's vision that got me out of my house and into the world again, even if it was originally just a cyber world :)

A part of me wishes I was back in the online universe permanently.  But I am just a lurker for now.  Life has had me by the horns for a few years now.  It has been wonderful, but alas, extremely busy. 

So how is everyone?  What is up?  What have I missed? 

I did notice that some things never change here  (lol the drama over the boards moves).  But I think you get that in any kind of online community. 

Here is a quick rendition of my life, went to nursing school, graduated as an RN, moved to Louisiana, working in a Level II ER, growing a larger family, board member on the local humane society, became something I said I never would (homeschooling momma). 

Here is a pic of my updated family.  This pic was taken two months ago. 

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-8/1066055/crew.jpg

Guest Arie Ronshor

*catches Kath* Welcome back, Reile.. I know there are a few that have missed you on both the RP and Comm.. *hearts*

Arie Tarou Sedai

Geez, Jenn and Em, you really know how to fill a girl in :p  Missed you both too ~~hugs~~

My msn is aureilleashlen@hotmail.com if you wanna chat. 

Arie I see you have been busy here.  You go on with your bad self :)

Hi to you too Corki.  Hmm...  Your handle sounds familiar, but I don't think I remember you.  Should I?

Hi to you too Corki.  Hmm...  Your handle sounds familiar, but I don't think I remember you.  Should I?

Really? Your name doesn't ring bells with me. Well, I have only been at DM for over 3 years now...

But yeah, nice meeting you, and feel free to pop by the Band of the Red Hand ORG and see the bunch of raggamuffins I lead there!  ;D

Guest Stefania Sedai

Wow, Reile, After seeing that pic I can understand how life got you by the horns. But what a beautiful family! Congratulations! And we are glad to have you back for however long it is! And like Corki said, if you get the chance come visit with the Band of the Red Hand!

Wow. I kinda dared Shoarsie that he could never get you or Ryell or anyone of that ilk back here. But I am humbled in the face of Shoarsie's triumph now *loL*

Welcome back Reile, it's amazing and great to see you!!

You're right too, about some things not changing... :P

It was a combo of things ;)  James has been bugging me for a very long time.  Then Steve-o emailed me.  I had been lurking a tiny bit then, but he caused me to really skim over the site.  Then I saw miss Arette is the new A in the RP... very sweet!  Cause I love her! And now really really wish I had more time so I could play! But the final was the horrible news of RJ.  I would have joined that day, but you all went to temp boards to handle the traffic. 

Glad to see you too Taya!  How you doing?  Hey Stef, sup? ;)

Nice to meet you too Raena!

See, they're allllll following me... >_>

My next target is Radzynne XD

Oh lord... I just realised if Reile came back to RP... Jeeeeeez... I DIDN'T actually kill your character off you know! You disappeared in the Aiel Wastes after our Bond got snapped in the bad way. >_> So long ago!!

Oh my goodness. I couldn't believe it when I first heard you were back. But you aaaare!

'Tis I, Maria, formerly known as Zerah (though I think we shall trouble finding someone who actually remember that handle now :P). But it's YOU and oh my goodness! You were like.. the first person I met when I joined the Grays about a million years ago. You were my MENTOR, dude! This is insane.

Oooh I remember Zerah!  ~huggles~  Glad you are still around :)

My next target is Radzynne XD

Oh lord... I just realised if Reile came back to RP... Jeeeeeez... I DIDN'T actually kill your character off you know! You disappeared in the Aiel Wastes after our Bond got snapped in the bad way. >_> So long ago!!

Don't worry sweets!  Radz is as busy if not busier then I am.  If hell actually froze over and she came back, I highly doubt she would have time to play. I would also not feel comfortable RPing any of my main characters without her.

He's committed alright, I'm impressed! ;)

I remember the name Zerah too - when you first switched to Maria I still thought of you as Zerah, and did for a long time afterwards ;) I hadn't actually thought of it though in a long time, until today! *G*

Reile - I'm pretty good. Just got back from the U.S., I went to a Greenie wedding which was fabulous. I am a bit tired though.

In other good news I'm going to see Tori Amos tonight!! Yeeeeeay!

Guest Arie Ronshor

:O

Tori Amos *faints*  .. now i'm really jealous!

(And I remember Zerah.. ;) Quite well. :D Along with Bhanta, Kathrina, Kairina... etc...... )

*kisses Shoar* And you are nothing but amazing (and irritating, but that is In Character. :D)

It was up until last summer.  Bren and I just got overwhelmed with life.  We handed it over to others.  Poor Arie tried to make a go of it, but everyone then bailed.  I think with any site the founders have to continue or nadda.  It was a fun run.  I miss them.  But alot of them are here now ;) I might someday get back into rping.  But I do not want to hold the reins, so to speak.

Archived