DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dark Suspicions or Paranoia [ATTN: Investigators] [OOC]

Kalthandrix

Okay- I set up this thread so we can keep out OOC material seperate.

If I recall correctly- Isha was going to get grabbed, but if not, then I volunteer Vykor to get snatched up.

He would be a good pick because, when I post again, he will be getting nosey and snooping around.

Let me know how you want t to shake out Marak.

Guest Estel

Isha gets grabbed by Aggy during the battle...

as for shaking out Marak...I'll contact about when this is to happen...

• 3 weeks later...

Okay- I edited my post and now it basically reads that Vykor attempted to reach Drenn but had his butt kicked and is now passed out on Isha's floor.

I did not post what happened to his sword when he threw it, but if you want Marak to get captured he could have been hit with it and then left behind due to Isha and several other Asha'man showing up on the scene (I did not want to post that I wounded or took out Marak, but if you want it to go down like that then it is fine with me).

The other Asha'man showing up might cause the Chosen to grab up Drenn and the converts and fleeing- not because he is scared but because he has other plans that does not include a confrontation at this time.

Anyway- like I said, my post is all fixed.

Guest Estel

Drenn gets captured before the battle and Isha gets captured during...

I think the orginal plan was that Drenn got captured by the dreadies (but now there's only one active one in the RP) and Isha got captured by Aggy...

Thanks for the edit Kalth. i'm gonna go back and read our original plannig thread and once i'm done i'll edit my finding into this post aswell as a link.

EDIT:

um... this could take a while. heres the link

http://www.dmpsw.com/drooc/viewtopic.php?t=1224&start=0

For whatever part Drenn is getting tortured for ,Marak you can go ahead and call the 13 myrddraal on him. I'm sure Nostros would be more then happy to oblige.

Actually. Is there any known way to reverse the forced turn to the shadow? Maybe have Drenn become a Dready for a while but get turned back later? It might be fun. anyways i'm gonna keep reading and get back to this later...

Estel- I was going to post a RP to the thread saying that Isha Healed me, but did not want to take the liberty with your character- So if it is okay let me know and I will post my waking up and telling Isha what Vykor saw- or you have my permission to heal me and then I will post.

Guest Estel

Isha can't heal..he's not strong enough with Water...or else he would...I'll send someone to Heal Vykor...

Guest Dalinar

*snorts* Once a shadowy always a shadowy? They thought that Stilling was permanent too. Pfff. :P

If by Ben, you mean me, I'm more than happy to get involved, just let me know :D

Cheers,

Dali/Ben.

So far the only person known to have severed that nice Dark One's touch is Rand in the books... chopping all those big, evil black strands connecting male forsaken to something far off in the distance.

But no one else has done it... perhaps Lanfear knew since she was able to completely 'convince' Asmodean to work for Rand.

And as for being Shadowy *rubs hands* There are some possibilities being worked out as to a new, powerful Darkfriend circle here in the Black Tower itself. More details will come in time

Dash,

umm so for the not so bright people around here (points at self) are all these subtle hints here suggesting that maybe there could be a recoverable conversion?

and Kalth must be talking about you Dali cause hes certainly not talking about me. Unless theres a third Ben in our midst?

*eyes begin darting about*

I'm not mad I promise... :shock:

• 2 weeks later...