DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Seafolk, anyone? :)

ashara

Hey everyone :)

The Seafolk have plans to return to active status, and I want to know how many people would be interested in either creating a SF character, or RPing with them. :) Post here please, so that we can recruit you accordingly or if you've already got plans to make one. ;)

Hey, hey.. ;D

Yasuno at your service, or will be so soon! I'm working on the bio slowly but steadfast.

Prolly will be done soon. And so, will post it.

May the sea keep you safe!

PS: will be sail-misstres!

Great, thanks for the response! :D

For the people planning characters, if you need any help please poke me on Msn or PM me so that I can help you out. If you don't need any help, what're you waiting for? :P

As for the people who already have characters(Ata, Moseley), where are your characters now? Do they need help getting into some good roleplays? I've been informed and helped a lot about future RPs for the Seafolk, and am currently working on a site that'll provide you with information.

Lastly, if there's a RP you yourselves have always wanted to RP out with the Seafolk, talk about it! Let's plot. 8)

my windfinder is enemy minie mo *goes to check*

Fair in Bandar Eban

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,19741.msg521517.html#msg521517

and if anyone want me as windfinder on their ship ...well then ship me a PM...what is it they say first come first serve :P lol...jk...whichever ship is fine with me *s*