DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

SO SORRY!!

Eqwina

I just wanted to let you all know that I will not be around much this week. I started to feel kind of icky on Monday and but Tuesday morning I felt like I was hit by a bus!! I am staying in bed and trying to get over whatever awful bug I caught. Even though it is a bit early I think it is the flu.

I have a few posts running and I am trying to gather enough inspiration to get those out, but I am making no promises. I will be checking my PM and my email Fatallyyours00@gmail.com at least once a day until I am back in full opperation. If you need me your best shot is to hit up one of those. I already feel better than I did yesterday (meaning I now only feel like I was hit by one buss instead of two ;)) so I should be back before the weekend.

*apologizes for being away*

Guest Arie Ronshor

*puts her Sister-Wife to bed* Be good and get better. :) Your health comes first, my dear. No worries, us TG's and Gaidar will keep the Trainee's in line..

(and now the trainee in me wishes to challenge that.... :P)

Speaking from someone with experience, I've been at home all week with the flu and I hate it. I hate that my head is constantly filled with cotton balls and I cannot think well on my posts. So if I am getting what you're feeling just a little bit, just get well first and think about writing after. :)

No worries, just relax, sleep and drink tea with honey! It works for me and I hope it will work for you too.

*shoots at Andrea for calling female Gaidin Gaidar*

muhahahha joining the fun!  ;D