DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Man With Hammer Has Good Day

WhiteWolf

After a week of having a migraine i finally took myself in hand and let my alter ego take over......so today Man With Hammer was in charge and the pics below are the proof that Man With Hammer always wins out over Walls With Tiles ;D

Owen

Free of the smegging migraine

Tee hee hee... that used to be my dad's source of stress relief.  We'd come home for school and find that Dad had called off work because he just needed the day and he'd have torn down the inner walls to some room or other we were planning on remodeling next :P  Just came home to garbage bags taped up as room barriers to keep the dust out.  I miss those days...

Go Man With Hammer!

Guest Arie Ronshor

I have the theme song for "Home Improvement" Running through my head.... :| I'm still deciding if Owen fits the "Tim Allen" persona..

Up to this point Andrea

I have the theme song for "Home Improvement" Running through my head.... :| I'm still deciding if Owen fits the "Tim Allen" persona..

I liked you...now i am not so sure  ;D

Lih-Lyh, yes they do! I have tickets to see them and Trivium on the tour they are doing in the UK this autumn........heads will bang!!!! 8)

Owen

Wow, I am boggling. You are so, so lucky!  Cheesy

Lucky would be getting a ticket to see the reformed Led Zeppelin at the O2 arena in London. 20,000 capacity and over 2.5 million ppl have applied for tickets already.......man that is so going to be the gig of the year, if not the decade.

Excellent!! Cheesy Now i know you love me. Wink

Only if you wear interesting outfits Andrea....and i am not talking tool belts either ;)