DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warders Roll Call

Guest Celes

not quite, Lavinya :p

Could you chance the Grey in your siggie to Gray?

call it a pet peeve of sorts, but I think that as long as R.J. still writes Gray, we should do so as well.

since... you know... he wrote the books :p

*crusades*

there's nothing Grey in the Gray Ajah ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've managed to embarrass her to the point of actually changing it yet :P

+ this will probably turn into a pretty useless crusade, because the Brits are all "Ehm... not likely" and the Australians are all like "Don't think so, mate" and the rest of the world (aside from the USA) is like "Meh... who cares." or "oops. Forgot it again. Let's hope she didn't notice."

and in the end I'll be all "Whyyyyyy" and then Lyv will be like "Cookie?" and then things will be ok again. :lol:

ha ha nope just hadn't read the reply yet

*thinks about it....thinks some more....fidgets....contemplates saying "Don't think so mate"....briefly thinks of tasty cookies...thinks some more....whines....crumbles.....oooh apple crumble....no - must - be - strong!!*

Sorry, I cannot bring myself to spell like an American...it will take a lot more effort than that to make me change *grins shamelessly at Silh* I have Russ and Sira on my side!! Muhahaha...

Correct spellers of GrEy unite! *fist pump, before running and hiding from the wrath of almighty Silh*

Sorry' date=' I cannot bring myself to spell like an American...it will take a lot more effort than that to make me change *grins shamelessly at Silh* I have Russ and Sira on my side!! Muhahaha...

[/quote']

Except for the fact that it's not the American way, it's the way the Writer of the books spells it. Calling it the Grey Ajah is like calling you Krista just because I know more Krista's, and therefore decide that I have the right to bastardise your name on every occasion, because Kristen has to be wrong, because no one here spells it that way.

Guest Celes

That's brilliant news hun! Cannot wait to read it, although the death of a character is always a painful and sad moment. Well, unless they go out with a bang! ;)

• 1 month later...