DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Declair our love for Dali

jasonr

ok everyone, this is completely stolen from SG (who weren't smart enough to patent it, HA!) and here it is... This is a thread completely and 100% dedicated to the exclaming our love of our greatestest and most awsomestest DL in the BT (ironicly the only DL) doesn't matter if you are a guy or a gal, this is our place to be crazy and love Dali at the same time!!!!! So declare your love for Dali in the most awsomest way. Then Dali (who will be posting on this *glare*) will tell who wins these great awards:

1) The cornyest

2) The scaryest

3) The most likely to become a stalker

4) The one you thing was really real

5) Dali's love of his life

6) most mushy

7) most mushy

Ok, and there is a twist... When exactly a week is up, Dali will post and tell us who one the awards, as you know, but then tell us who we are going to love maddly next. Wootwoot!

Dali, I cannot say how much I love you. I even made this thread that way I could have a place to declare my love for you, which is very lovely for I love you more than my lovely words could express my love. I would make you a poem, but my love for you is too strong to let me think of a poem.

I LOVE YOU DALI!!! :D

I lub Dalikins this much ---> ......................................................................................... <--- He stuck by me through a lot of crap in the past at DM... *grins* And of course all the fun we had in IRC. :D

Yeah, not too exciting, but my brain is... off...

Still out of town too and jumping on and off the computer when I can.

Dali, I luve you more than anyone else in the whole wide world. *is ashamed the other BTers havn't declaired their love for the amazing Dali yet*

Hey Jhae, when are you gona get started, I mean, you are really putting it off.

Guest Estel

[places Dali on a pedestle and gives him a trophy]

we luve you Dalikins

oh yes we do

we luve you Dalikina

and we'll be true

when you're not near us

we're blue

oh Dalikins we luve you!

hehe, a contestant, yay!

Oh Dali, I wish to be your stalker

'Spyed on you since you were in your walker

I take out my binoculars and see

What a nice boy you will just always be

You see, my lovely little Dalikins

Oh s***, man, nothing rhymes with Dalikins

You know that I absolutely love you

It does not matter if you love me too

Oh, because my stalking will never stop

Cuz', my love is impossible to top

I love to spy on you in night or day

I'll stalk you in any possible way

This poem will have to come to a close

I'm taking a picture, so strike a pose.

I love you Dali! This is my special, 14 line, 10 sylables in every line, love for Dalikins sonnet. You see, you can read it paired in to sylables, so it kinda sounds like a heartbeat, but it's not my heartbeat, for it would just be unspeakable cuz my heart beats so fast when I think or speak of you. I love you so very much Dali, in every single way. And remember I'M STALKING YOU!!!!!

Love you! :D

*expanding on my "love/lovely" post*

Oh, Dali, I love you in such a lovely way which is too lovely to put in lovely words full of my love for your lovely self. You see, I love you so lovely that I cannot stop loving you like this. My love is too lovely to be compared to other lovely things dedicated to love, you see, only my love is lovely enough to love you. It is the only lovely lovefilled post that is lovefilled and dedicated soly to your lovely self. Also, I love you so much that my love cannot be explained by mere lovely words. If love weren't such a lovely thing I would say that I love you indeniable with love and lovely things that are full of love. Especially full of love for the lovely Dail, for Dali is so lovely and I am directing my love towards him, for he is the loveliest of the lovely lovelies that have ever been loved.

I LOVE YOU!!!! :D

Guest Dalinar

*laughs*

*slightly embarassed*

*but still laughing* lol.

The winners can go up on the website News/Home page too. haha.

Dali/Ben.

ok, four people isn't bad, but really, there is no competition here! I mean, the whole point was to compete for Dali's love, and I have posted 6 out of 13 posts, geez, none of you love Dali. (but I do Dali) You people have no apreciation for our amazingly amazing DL (who I love very, very, much)!

Guest Dalinar

*snorts* political correctness my ass. She's just better looking than the rest of you brutes :P.

ERrr, I mean I love you for your personality, Muir... ;)

But I mean SERIOUSLY, where are all the SNAG metrosexuals out there? Sheesh. *throws his hands up in disgust and wanders off*

Dali/Ben.

I wrote a 9 page essay on my philosophy exam about why God doesn't exist. And in a catholic school to boot. Now I'll tell you right now Jason that you've got a heck of a lot more to worry about from Miur then I Do from God. You know why? She's Real.

It's a good life lesson. Don't waste time trying to make an imaginary parental failure happy cause if you really read the bible you'll find we're all going to hell anyway. Cause God thinks like Denis Leary.

"Too little to F***in' late A**hole!"

and to stay on topic... You're my Bro Dali! Lots of love man.

PS: to all you religous types out there I'm sorry. I only wish I could have helped you sooner.

Guest Estel

[doesn't want to get in a religious debate]

[enjoys the wrath Jason is facing and not her]

[uses the opportunity to steal Dali :wink: ]