DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mentors Needed

Eqwina

Taea said a good way to get mentors was to ask? *laughes* I have two new trainee's who's bios are about to be approved and I am expecting at least one more.

Taking a look at the mentor's list I am still a little unsure who is avaiable. So any takers?

oohh! ohhh! is one of the ones about to be approved My Bio???? I promise I'll be a good trainee (As much as I can)! I promise I won't cause any trouble (unless absolutely necessary...or if it's not necessary but justified...or if it is a day ending in "y")! And...and...I will do what ever you tell me to do (Unless it is breaking the rules...or if it is breaking the rules it has to be worth it...or if is not worth it is has to at least be fun...or if I don't agree with you--then see the sentence about causing trouble)!

I promise all these things if you are my mentor! Aren't you just going to be so excited to be my mentor ;D

Xilanin

soon to be mentored

son of ???

just in case more of my old mentees should turn up and need guidance so just for future refrence dont need to reasign them...but i dont want back on the scrolls just yet

i think your aware of the one just returned as we're in the same tread (your just about to enter that tread)

I think I'll try my hand at being a mentor again. :) Sign Lyv up please!

I have 2 mentees behind my name on the mentor table, though I'm not sure they're active. Best give me a new one!

Guest Arie Ronshor

I can take on Two more. (Jorality Left.)

I've also have Calen LIador placed in my care. I don't have any contact information about him, nor was even told I had him. If you can pass on any information about this i would appreciate it. ^_^