DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why are all the Aes Sedai self-indulging jerks??

Breaker of Light

I'd be pretty confident that the Asha'man aren't going to live up to their name for awhile at least. They've only been around for a short time and already they are set to be split as throughly as the WT. The Taim problem is sure to come to a head in the final book and I don't see Taim leaving by himself when he's finally ousted from the BT (probably by Logain).

I'd assume that the Asha'man will probably be tied up with their own problems for the next while, thanks to Taim. Even after TG, there won't be peace and it's possible the Asha'man will still be cleaning up Taim's mess after TG.

I'm willing to bet that such is the case. I wasn't expecting things to go smoothly, I just wanna skip to the part where it is smooth. Rand's method to this point has basically just been crushing the defense and forcing alliances and setting up dicey, shady situations that are definitely going to fall apart when he dies... or, if he doesn't die at the Last Battle, I'm thinking they'll fall apart anyway because he's going to be tired of this nonsense.

But, hey, we'll see. It's my opinion that Rand should have smashed Taim LONG ago. There is NO reason that this shouldn't be top priority, since these guys are trained to kill.. even two channelers on Taim's side is too many.

Archived