DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Non-Channelling Learning RP (attn: Joceyln or Covai)

Matalina

Um, I need some help with thinking up an idea for Jeffery Kincaid that is a Non-channeling learning RP.  He already has a WS of 5 so I don't really want to increase it, he's literate and knows a little about herbs and things.

Probably pretty good with riding a horse... I'm stuck for an idea here. 

Anyone need this and/or have any ideas?  Or want to help with the RP?

JK

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question.

Jeffery Kincaid already knows the void, however in order to channel he's had to remodify that particular aspect to break his block.  He's working on it with Isha right now but I'd like to move on into some basic channeling there, so I was wondering if he could practice the new flame and void and get credit as non-channeling since it isn't really channeling but mastering a concept he's had to change that he's done his whole life?

JK

I have a question.

Jeffery Kincaid already knows the void, however in order to channel he's had to remodify that particular aspect to break his block.  He's working on it with Isha right now but I'd like to move on into some basic channeling there, so I was wondering if he could practice the new flame and void and get credit as non-channeling since it isn't really channeling but mastering a concept he's had to change that he's done his whole life?

JK

just bumping it to get question answered.

cool deal, thanks,

Anyone want to push little Jeffery here?  Just need a more senior person to give him a few tasks I have ideas on what I want to do so if you would like to help PM me and we'll get it set up.

Thanks

Ali